300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDCR gear

where do you guys get your approved gear at/from? what about boots? I wear a size 16 extra wide and have had no luck finding them so far.

http://www.blumenthaluniforms.com

I don't work for CDCR, but I know these guys have a CDCR section on their main page.

Comment

thanks alot man.

Comment

Size 16 extra wide! Hooolllly crap dude! Just how BIG are you John???

New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

Well I'm 6'6" and about 360 lbs..... but I did just pass the departments Physical Abilities Test so I can't be that fat right?

Comment

here here brother!!
            If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

I wear size 16 boots and size 18 tennis shoes. The BOP speacial ordered mine. They got me matterhorn rangers in 16 x wide because danner dosnt make that size. I usually take them to my cousin whos a cobbler and have him stretch them a bit for me if they dont quite fit. I ordered my trousers un-hemmed that way they would be long enough( Im 6'8 and 300 lbs myself) I wore greys so often I would order my shirts from a dickes vendor in the correct size and get the patches from the institution.

Comment

thanks alot man that really helps.

Comment

cdcr gear

Originally posted by bigj0hn View Post
                  where do you guys get your approved gear at/from? what about boots? I wear a size 16 extra wide and have had no luck finding them so far.
                  16 extra riot helmet, you look like very cool, very correctional.

Comment

I want you two on my cell extraction team!
                    New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

For CDC uniforms and other stuff, I would try Quartermasters at www.qmuniforms.com

Comment

Matterhorns are an awsome boot. Very comfortable and wear real well.

Comment

Get my stuff here - http://www.qmuniforms.com/ ,don`t know about size 16 .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3008 users online. 212 members and 2796 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X