Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy - OSP

Howdy everyone!

Longtime reader here.. very few posts. I am currently going back to school for a Police Science degree. I figured while I was doing that (about a year left) I would get some L.E. Experience and applied for the Okla State Pen. I passed the oral and the physical and I start on the 1st of May.

I very much enjoy the information on this forum in all is various sections. Thank you to everyone, you have all helped me choose my path and I appreciate it.

And if anyone is in McAlester and needs a roommate.. with the Army ammo factory and all the oil they found down there.. finding a place to live has been hell!

Everyone stay safe!

-Cory
    OkieCory

Good luck! OSP is a good place to work as is Oklahoma DOC in general. They will teach you the right way to do the job. Hook up with Marlon Moore. I believe he's a lieutenant now. He's one of the best.
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2372 users online. 135 members and 2237 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X