300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder at USP Pollock

The joint is on lockdown. The quick n dirty version is 4 stakeholders got into a fight and 2 of them went to a outside hospital. One of them left the hospital and went directly to hell. KGB officials at USP Pollock are not releasing any details and are terribly worried this may affect their next promotion

"hell" should be capitalized.

Hey! That's all that I could find wrong with your version.
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

From what I understand, there where two inmates killed there right? One white and one black? If so, PM me and we will talk, I have good info if this is true.
      "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

I

I think your right Grunt. The latest intel I have also has not one, but 2 new admissions to eternal damnation general pop. aka HELL! Your right hank the all caps does have a nice look two it.

Comment

At least they will have no problem getting hot water in HELL. LOL
          Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

wow they beat big sandys 2 murders in 20 some days at big sandy we were told to look for a black and white fight but never happened now its the maryland inmates and north carolina inmates tonite they both were on the rec yard with coats and 3 or 4 shirts on in 90 degree weather thought for sure it was going to go down and nothing was done it the bureau way i quess going to be a crazy summer looks like, has any other hacks noticed a rise in incidents lately in the bureau and then the whole crack law thing happening to.

Comment

Welcome to the BOP. They will let the thugs tear the bottom out of the institution before they take action. One thing you can do is make certain that your tower officers understand the use of force policy so that they know what they can do and when. Hopefully then you will have some protection if they decide to riot.

I haven't heard about this Crack crap. Are they crying over the disparity in sentencing guidelines again? Most of you guys are too young to remember it, but during the third weekend of October 1995 the BOP lost six FCIs over the same issue. At El Reno we lost one housing unit for the evening and had one officer beaten. By midnight we had the unit back and the thugs all flexcuffed and stacked on the lawn in front of the unit like cordwood.

Yes, violent incidents do seem to be rising in the BOP. Naturally, since we are understaffed and unable to keep the little things from escalating. But, who would know for sure since the BOP's reporting of them was sanitized before finally being removed altogether? Wouldn't want people sending that info. to their senators & representatives would we?

So, now the union is attempting to track incidents and it needs everyone's help. If you know of a violent incident, let Council President Bryan Lowry know about it. He can be contacted here: http://www.cpl33.info/id17.html And don't let the agency BS you. You can talk to your union representative about things going on at your institution. For them to tell you that you can't is a violation of law in itself. And the national President is most definitely your union representative. And please tell them to **** up a rope if they try to tell you that you can't discuss happenings at your institution with members of Congress. Some will try.

Last week I was in Estes Park, CO for the annual Council of Prison Locals North Central Region Caucus and Mr. Lowry spoke about this specifically. Please let him know about any violence at your institution. He will use it to provide ammunition to certain members of Congress who will hopefully be able to effect the BOP budget in a positive way. Otherwise things could get really bad before they get better.
              "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Originally posted by uspbop View Post
                wow they beat big sandys 2 murders in 20 some days at big sandy we were told to look for a black and white fight but never happened now its the maryland inmates and north carolina inmates tonite they both were on the rec yard with coats and 3 or 4 shirts on in 90 degree weather thought for sure it was going to go down and nothing was done it the bureau way i quess going to be a crazy summer looks like, has any other hacks noticed a rise in incidents lately in the bureau and then the whole crack law thing happening to.
                We had one get stabbed 22 times a couple weeks ago, supposedly an in house hit ordered by Surenos on an MS-13 Member who planned to get out of the gang.

Anywho, the Pollock thing, from what I hear around the rumor mill was that after that happened the AB was looking for permission to start a war with the DC blacks. I know this because we house the leader of the AB of Texas. I pretty much heard that in the rumor mill, so take it for what it's worth.
                "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

grunt11b, check your PM's.
                  I have a question for you there.
                  Road Captain
                  Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

Incidents

USP Lompoc was in the daily report lots for a while. But with the mission change and about a thousand 3 foot tall piasas it has slowed down.
                    BTW Thanks all you BOP guys out there for your shows of support for Scott Williams. His killer has yet to see justice.

Comment

We just had a simular problem. what the hell was i thinkin i actually save the inmates life,only after i slammed him and broke his nose did i realise he was stabbed 8 times.OOOPS.
                      IM A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER NOT A #$%^&* PRISON GUARD.

Comment

Originally posted by grunt11b View Post
                        We had one get stabbed 22 times a couple weeks ago, supposedly an in house hit ordered by Surenos on an MS-13 Member who planned to get out of the gang.

Anywho, the Pollock thing, from what I hear around the rumor mill was that after that happened the AB was looking for permission to start a war with the DC blacks. I know this because we house the leader of the AB of Texas. I pretty much heard that in the rumor mill, so take it for what it's worth.

This have to do with the Texas AB? If so, could you PM me when you have more information? We have Texas AB and AC at USP Leavenworth.
                        Last edited by Hack; 05-03-2007, 11:18 PM.

Comment

hack you know you have no gang members at leavenworth now since it went to a medium in the bureau by policy all gang members has to be housed at a high security Penitentiary. It amazes me how the bureau gets by with breaking there own policy.

Comment

There is no STG assignment in the BOP for Texas ABs. Only for ABs. Texas ABs can at most be classified as disruptive groups, which is an informal classification in the BOP's 1970s era classification system. As such they can be housed at any institution that their Security & Custody Levels allow.

Comment

well did not know that our SIA every year during art tells us STG and disruptive groups can only be held at usp's, but then again until i came to the bureau i never heard of stg and disruptives groups and did not know there was a diference between the groups all i ever heard of was stg's

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5219 users online. 292 members and 4927 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X