Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REVENGE!!! Ain't it sweet???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • REVENGE!!! Ain't it sweet???

    A couple of weeks ago at my min. security prison, we had a hall janitor (SSI) sweeping the hallway. It was nearing the end of his shift. He came up and asked me to go let him get his shower shoes, so when he finished he could shower. Now mind you they are supposed to bring them when they turnout. I told him sure, but ordered him to a strip search first. He protested. I told him it was not a request but an ORDER. While conducting the search I found a cigarette, a big NO NO in Texas. I had another officer escort him to retieve his shower shoes. After he came back out and I was writing up the paperwork, he bitched some more. I told him to finish his shift and we would discuss it later. He went on down the main hall mumbling under his breath. Our facility has five halls that I/Ms live in, there is the main hallway that intersects them all right down the middle. This is the hallway he was sweeping. I was in the first hallway. So as he made his way down I called the next hallway and told the CO to strip search that guy. Then the next, again, and again until he reached the last hall. Now, mad as hell he headed back up towards my hallway. In the meantime I give the write up and cigarette to my Lt. and tell him what I had just done. He busts out laughing as I head back to my station. The I/M passes by me and gives me a deep glare. I smile and say "Have a nice day." As he approaches the desk my Lt. is at the Lt. stops him and asks, "Where do you think your going?" To this the I/M replies "Showers, Sir." The Lt. smiles and orders him to a strip search. I almost peed on myself it was so funny. Needless to say he lost his "cleaning" job and now works out in the fields. Isn't revenge sweet????


    "With a positive attitude we can make a difference."
    Last edited by TXCO1; 04-23-2007, 04:08 AM.
    "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

  • #2
    Revenge is against state jail standards in Texas. (<-- sarcasm)

    What you did was your job, and you put forth the extra effort to make sure the offender learned his lesson. We appreciate the fact that you cared enough about said offender to take the extra time to see to that ofenders rehabilitation. Were it not for the efforts, and caring attitudes, of CO's such as yourself, the inmate populations across the world may never see the true error of their ways... (<-- more sarcasm)

    GREAT JOB!

    Comment


    • #3
      You have OFFENDERS in Texas??? The state with an express lane to the death chamber has OFFENDERS??? <real sarcasm>
      New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CO1989
        You have OFFENDERS in Texas??? The state with an express lane to the death chamber has OFFENDERS??? <real sarcasm>
        In county jail they are inmates, once they hit TDC they become offenders.. some left wing liberal crap I am sure..

        Comment


        • #5
          left wing liberal crap like the Constitution, yeah, LOL
          shepherdess extraordinaire

          "Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fair witness
            left wing liberal crap like the Constitution, yeah, LOL
            Oh yes, I forgot about the part of the constitution where it says inmates shall be called offenders..??

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome

              TXCO1 That was great!! Job well done

              Comment


              • #8
                It's in the CONSTITUTION we're suppose to call CONVICTS offenders??? I need a new job then!

                And pllleeeaaassse don't tell me that Texas, one of the last strongholds of REAL PUNISHMENT, has caved in to the left wing, liberals that want rehabilitation and believe in it until the parolee is breaking into their home, robbing/raping/murdering THEM :-(
                New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not what I meant, meant that not calling people who have not been convicted yet anything other than "inmates" goes along with innocent until proven guilty, right to trial, etc.
                  Personally I prefer "prisoner" for all of it. or captive
                  shepherdess extraordinaire

                  "Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fair witness
                    Not what I meant, meant that not calling people who have not been convicted yet anything other than "inmates" goes along with innocent until proven guilty, right to trial, etc.
                    Personally I prefer "prisoner" for all of it. or captive
                    Or better yet "P.O.S.", "Baby Raper", "Con", and anything else that slips off the tongue.

                    Yes, Texas is starting weaken with "political corrcetness." My feeling is this, so long as when you refer to an "offender" when a supervisor is not around, call them hows you sees them. It is their word against yours. We see how far their word has taken them.

                    I remember an I/M getting mad because I told him "NO" for something. He demanded to speak to a supervisor. I said, "Wait here." I went off for a few moments and returned stating, "Sgt. Shutthaf**kup said NO." I then ordered him back to his rack or he would be considered out of place (Level 2 offense).
                    "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Offenders??? I usually call them "sh*[email protected], $tupid, retar&, or d^[email protected]" It's in my constitution That's what I've been taught since day one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TXCO1
                        A couple of weeks ago at my min. security prison, we had a hall janitor (SSI) sweeping the hallway. It was nearing the end of his shift. He came up and asked me to go let him get his shower shoes, so when he finished he could shower. Now mind you they are supposed to bring them when they turnout. I told him sure, but ordered him to a strip search first. He protested. I told him it was not a request but an ORDER. While conducting the search I found a cigarette, a big NO NO in Texas. I had another officer escort him to retieve his shower shoes. After he came back out and I was writing up the paperwork, he bitched some more. I told him to finish his shift and we would discuss it later. He went on down the main hall mumbling under his breath. Our facility has five halls that I/Ms live in, there is the main hallway that intersects them all right down the middle. This is the hallway he was sweeping. I was in the first hallway. So as he made his way down I called the next hallway and told the CO to strip search that guy. Then the next, again, and again until he reached the last hall. Now, mad as hell he headed back up towards my hallway. In the meantime I give the write up and cigarette to my Lt. and tell him what I had just done. He busts out laughing as I head back to my station. The I/M passes by me and gives me a deep glare. I smile and say "Have a nice day." As he approaches the desk my Lt. is at the Lt. stops him and asks, "Where do you think your going?" To this the I/M replies "Showers, Sir." The Lt. smiles and orders him to a strip search. I almost peed on myself it was so funny. Needless to say he lost his "cleaning" job and now works out in the fields. Isn't revenge sweet????


                        "With a positive attitude we can make a difference."
                        Oh that is good. I find it so funny when an inmate that works as a night janitor (ACA says we are no longer allowed to call them SSI'S, as we don't have a job in the state of TX of SSI.) gets told to go to a different area then what they want, an inmate I had to deal with kept bitching and saying he was assigned to work in the S2 dorm, and I told him, "Guess what you are cleaning the gym and hallway and I don't care what you think, if you don't want to go it go to your bunk and go to sleep and I will write you a case." So he did the job bitching all the time about it. So when my SGT comes over to sign paperwork, I told him about the inmate and he said not to worry that inmate will soon be a field squad worker as he is a POS

                        As far as calling them offender I never do that I call them Inmate all the time. I even had one tell me he was going to file a I-128 for calling him inmate. I told him go ahead and went as far as getting him one and putting my name and rank of in.
                        GO ROCKIESsigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by articpatrol
                          Oh that is good. I find it so funny when an inmate that works as a night janitor (ACA says we are no longer allowed to call them SSI'S, as we don't have a job in the state of TX of SSI.) gets told to go to a different area then what they want, an inmate I had to deal with kept bitching and saying he was assigned to work in the S2 dorm, and I told him, "Guess what you are cleaning the gym and hallway and I don't care what you think, if you don't want to go it go to your bunk and go to sleep and I will write you a case." So he did the job bitching all the time about it. So when my SGT comes over to sign paperwork, I told him about the inmate and he said not to worry that inmate will soon be a field squad worker as he is a POS

                          As far as calling them offender I never do that I call them Inmate all the time. I even had one tell me he was going to file a I-128 for calling him inmate. I told him go ahead and went as far as getting him one and putting my name and rank of in.
                          I just love these politicians that make the rules WE have to follow. If just one of them on the committee would spend a week in our shoes, doing what we do, day in and day out, we would pretty much get to do whatever we wanted to do. No one but us know how it feels when the gate slams shut behind you. We are out numbered, out foxed, and have fewer rights than the scumb bags we babysit. As for greivences against you, just tell them what I tell them, "Cool, I get $50 for everyone of those written about me. I will even let ya use my pen."
                          "Hostages will not be recognized as a means or method of escape from this institution."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I also think that the whole "Offender" thing is pretty stupid.
                            I guess that means we can now re-name welfare receivers as "Consumers".

                            As far as Ms. "Fair Witness" goes,
                            Birthday:
                            July 6, 1962
                            Are You Employed in the Law Enforcement Industry:
                            No
                            Are You a Sworn Police Officer:
                            No
                            Interests:
                            reading, hiking, people watching
                            Rank/Title:
                            concerned citizen LOL
                            Occupation:
                            writer
                            Location:
                            Hudson Valley, NY
                            How did you find Officer.com?:
                            surfing

                            Enough said..
                            Last edited by Blue Knights MC; 04-23-2007, 10:42 PM.
                            Road Captain
                            Blue Knights TX XIX

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fair witness
                              left wing liberal crap like the Constitution, yeah, LOL

                              I guess FAIR WITNESS is unaware he should not be posting in this section since he is not CORRECTIONS OR LEO!!!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3978 users online. 219 members and 3759 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X