300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS DOCS - Willard Training Academy

I figured since the Willard TA just opened on April 16th, I would start a thread for those who are/may be going to this Academy!

How many of you guys are from the CNY/WNY region and are hoping to attend the Willard Academy?
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

I am from north of Syracuse. Hoping for the willard academy not only for distance but because it looks like i should mke an academy in may and We have two weddings to be at one in may one in june in the Rochester area. Willard would make it easier for me to make it to those functions. However, if they call and say I am going to Albany am i going to complain or be bummed. Not at all, I just want the call this limbo S%$t is killing me.
    "I'm not racist or prejudice I hate everyone equally."

Comment

Willard or Albany

I am from W.N.Y.(Buffalo) With todays gas prices i would much rather go to Willard, however i dont believe i have the choice as to where i will be attending. Just want to get the call to attend. Good luck to all that are waiting.

Comment

They are washing out, left and right!!

Boy guys! You should be at Willard by next week, by the looks of it!! I heard they are washing out, L, R, and Center!!! At this pace...they will be hiring guys with 60's in a few months!! Good Luck!!
        Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

My hubby is at Willard. He said next class starts June 10th. Good luck to everyone that's going.

Comment

Is ur husband an officer...or academy fish??

Comment

he'll be an officer june 8th
              Last edited by Annmarie; 05-21-2007, 07:25 PM.

Comment

he'll be an officer june 8th.

Comment

Sweet!

Welcome to the family!! Where does he want to call home??

Comment

Thank You! We are very proud of him and to be a part of this family!!
                    We're from Western NY and he wants to be as close to home as possible.
                    He has OJT 45 minutes from home but after that he's going downstate, hopefully it doesn't take long for him to work his way back here.

Comment

Figure on 3 years for him to get back to Wende, Wyoming, Collins, Gowanda, Lakeview. He should be able to make it to Elmira or Five Points in a little under a year! But with swaps and other time off....you'll barely miss him! Good Luck! Where is he doing his OJT???

Comment

OJT is in Attica.

Three years, huh? That will be okay.

We've heard from other guys who didn't make it back for 5-10 years....that kinda freaked me out.

Yeah, I figured he'd have time off too, so it should be so bad.
                        Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Some of the guys had chemies today....and it was almost 90 in Willard...dang! lol

Comment

I had chemies during the winter..Chemies are our friends!! HOOAH!
                          If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

I Know!!

I was leading a nice MOTIVATED round of PT for some sh*tbag Parolees, when I saw the bus come back with open windows and about 60-some bloodshot recruits!!! (THE JANE FONDA!!! IN CADENCE, Exercissseeee!!)

I loved chemmies....actually took a nice dose too at firearms training at Five Points about 2 months ago. They had to discard some expired chemmies....so a bunch of us volunteered, or begged, the instructor to let us pop off a few in the old shed by the range!!!

Can I get a HOO-RAH!!! I love that chemmie stuff....the only legal high in the state!!! LOL...Ohh Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annmarie View Post
                              OJT is in Attica.

Some of the guys had chemies today....and it was almost 90 in Willard...dang! lol

ATTICA FOR OJT!!! WHOO-HOOO!!! He is one of the lucky ones!!! Wait until they pull the pin on a red-dot, and the whole jail shuts down before he can say his last name!!! I sure as heck-fire do not want to be in between the red-dot and Times Square...with 50-100 hacks coming down with Crook-Baseball Bats!!! Oh yeah...tell him to pack extra boxers in his lunch pail for when this happens!!! LOL HOO-RAH!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6124 users online. 325 members and 5799 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X