300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisconsin corrections

Curious.......I have passed each phase and just got my letter in the mail today stating I'm in as long as I have a medical and physical test.....I am not worried about those because am healthy and can pass the physical......I am curious though on what is next......From everything I have recieved it seems after those steps I will recieve the time and date of training in Oshkosh.....I chose RCI in Racine and was wondering if anyone went through the process how quick can this turnaround be......Thanks for any info..
    Send me a message if you want to exchange STG related information

Wis Corrections

Wow, It has been MANY years since I went thru the Wis DOC training. I was 19 years old. ( I am now 40 ) I honestly cannot remember. I currently work in for Kenosha Co. Jail. Let me call a few friends and find something out for you. I do want to say it was a few months total.

As for the test, I know the kenosha Public Library has a corrections test book/study guide. I don't know where you are located, but check the library about the test.

Good Luck!

Comment

I left Wisconsin Corrections as a Captain. The hiring process is ongoing and relatively quick. I'd say that you should know within a month or so.
      Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

wis corrections

ok passed through that process.....was told we will find out friday if there are openings in rcine and milwaukee......those are where I picked to work...they did not even offer kenosha county jail when I signed up....thats closer than racine by about 10 min...I'm extremely excited though...
        Send me a message if you want to exchange STG related information

Comment

lol well Ken Co jail is not thru the State. It is thru the County. I quit the state 14 years ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 240 members and 4111 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X