300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the job!

I'd just like to introduce myself as a new member of the CO community here. I went to an interview last thursday, and got a phone call the next morning saying I got the position!

I'm 19 and I'll be working in Wilkin county MN. Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome and Good luck.
    Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

Congratulations! Good luck and enjoy your new career.
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Congrats, and may God have mercy with your soul.
        "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Comment

i

Good going kid. Welcome to the family. Remember in the prison the good lord gave you two ears and two eyes but only one mouth. He was trying to tell you something. Listen, watch and learn the job. But ask questions when you need to as well. Come to the forum here and we will help you out too. Congratulations on your new job. The word "NO" is your new best friend and always remember that I/Ms will never be your friend. They want to play and use you ALWAYS. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by SHU
            Good going kid. Welcome to the family. Remember in the prison the good lord gave you two ears and two eyes but only one mouth. He was trying to tell you something. Listen, watch and learn the job. But ask questions when you need to as well. Come to the forum here and we will help you out too. Congratulations on your new job. The word "NO" is your new best friend and always remember that I/Ms will never be your friend. They want to play and use you ALWAYS. Good luck
            Thanks for the advice :-). I'm working in a small jail so it won't be too bad, state of the art facility, 6 months old. I'm a hardass and I don't cut corners, but I'm definately not "badge heavy" as they say. I'm sure I'll probably get **** for my age, but that's about it.

Comment

Congrats on the job. Welcome to the wonderful world of corrections. Hope you enjoy the ride. it sure can be a bumpy one.
              It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivalfire
                I'd just like to introduce myself as a new member of the CO community here. I went to an interview last thursday, and got a phone call the next morning saying I got the position!

I'm 19 and I'll be working in Wilkin county MN. Nice to meet everyone!
                Go Feds ASAP. The money is good, and the retirement is better. Work at county for a year then come Feds, you wont regret it.
                "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4633 users online. 282 members and 4351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X