300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone choice on boots?

Hello a I will be starting in corrections next week .just wondering what type of boots everyone likes? I know it's personal preference but there are so many out there not sure where to start at if anyone can give me some pointers.

Danner Ascenders... weatherproof, easy to maintain, cool looking
    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

SWAT brand.

Comment

I’ve been wearing the under armour Stryker boots for a few months. They are really comfortable

Comment

I worked corrections, stay away from under armour. They would rip easily just from going up and down steps. Go with Danner Stalwart, they look great, durable and easy to break in. They feel great on my feet, I have no problem running in them. They look bulky but they aren't.

Comment

If you guys need any nyc doc uniform items at a discounted price let me know. Ie: gun rig, among other things. I know the uniform stores can get expensive. Pm me if you’d like.

Comment

Been using the Under Armour Valsetz for the past 10 months for work in corrections with no issues. I’d buy them again to be honest.

Comment

I really like my 5.11 company boot cst 2.0

Comment

Dannet Acadia! Love them and they last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by KLJG View Post
                    Been using the Under Armour Valsetz for the past 10 months for work in corrections with no issues. I’d buy them again to be honest.
                    I sent those back so many times they fall apart. Good thing about them is no matter how long under armour will send you a credit for boots. The under armour strykers are a much better boot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1RidgeRunner7 View Post
                      I worked corrections, stay away from under armour. They would rip easily just from going up and down steps. Go with Danner Stalwart, they look great, durable and easy to break in. They feel great on my feet, I have no problem running in them. They look bulky but they aren't.
                      I agree on a few of the most comfortable ones. They fall apart. The new strykers they put out are pretty good. I had them about 7 months they are light and durable.

Comment

How do you guys maintain the foot odor? I’ve used charcoal and gold bond powder but there’s always a lingering stench. I change my socks daily and they’re all cotton socks.

Comment

• TedMosby
                          TedMosby commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good question! I've been battling this for year being in the fire/ems field prior. Still have not found a solution.

• Rmodel1965
                          Rmodel1965 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          A pinch of baking soda in theshoe and a pinch on your foot before you put your sock on

Can't go wrong with Danner Acadia's! My agency just paid for my new pair yesterday. I have a pair of steel toe Acadia's and i love them. Had them for about 7-8 years, used for various work jobs. Still holding on strong! Plus danner will resole them when they are really worn down. I believe they do this at no cost. Their customer service is wonderful!

Comment

Need not to worry. I personally think that the Bates Men's GX-8 Comp Toe Side Zip Boot can be the best boot for you. You can find more information about boots to visit here- sportsly.NET

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10874 users online. 482 members and 10392 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X