Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC83
    replied
    I have not seen that one yet it was really good....also guys tonight starting at 10 on MSNBC they have 2 hours of Lockup

Leave a comment:

• CJ23
    replied
    It is getting ready to come on right now. I'm gonna check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Bowles
    replied
    Caught the last 45 minutes or so of it. Good show.

Leave a comment:

• irishdep
    replied
    If everyday people saw what co's go through on a daily basis they would ALL be in awe.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Show on Discovery

Show on Discovery

Great show on the Discovery Channel called Hazard Pay. Along the lines of the one featuring the worlds dirtest jobs, only this is the most hazardous.

The first 30 minutes of the show tonight featured Correctional Officers from California. The host/main character spent a day working at Calipatria State Prison and the show was pretty inclusive of a shifts work. It portrayed the profession for what it is. Dangerous, stressful and challenging. And they only referenced the CO's as Guards once that I caught. One of those rare shows that actually acknowledges the risks involved, and does not try to paint the convicts as misunderstood individuals.

My wife, who has been a CO's spouse for 12 years now, sat in awe of what was going on and said she could not believe that we (collectively ALL Corrections) do that day in and day out.

It is scheduled to re-air tomorrow at midnight on Discovery. I am trying to see if they have a tape available of the segment.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3641 users online. 197 members and 3444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X