300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK-3/MK-5 PHANTOM Evaporating Fog Delivery Aerosol Grenade

My department just ordered these new Sabre red MK-3/MK-5 PHANTOM Evaporating Fog Delivery Aerosol Grenade. Trying to get some more information on them and how effective they were in the field. Did any one use them during actual Extractions or Disturbances?? If so how did it work? Any drawbacks? How many allowed applications your department implemented in to the policy? Any information greatly appreciated.

Go round up a bunch of volunteers from your agency and test it out. Nothing like live, hands on training with new equipment fo see how it works, and how effective it would be.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Why order a product without testing it..?
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• KJB
        KJB commented
        Editing a comment
        To test it...

• HI629
        HI629 commented
        Editing a comment
        Our agency was looking at changing some of our OC products. Sales rep from 3 companies gave us a bunch of live units to demo. We drew straws to see who would get the O/T to play guinea pig and help test the effectiveness of the products. Nothing like getting sprayed with Fox Labs OC/CS combo! Not an experience I care to repeat.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6903 users online. 220 members and 6683 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X