300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS DOC Sept 6 test

I took the NYSDOC test Sept 6 scored a 90 and just received the call. I will be reporting for the academy starting May 7.

Congratulation!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    The C.O song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw

Comment

congrats man , what academy ? Albany , or willard ?

Comment

Academy

Don't know which one yet. He said that he would send out the info packet on Monday. I live in central NY so they are both about the same drive.

Comment

Congrats!! Hope things work out for you
          Your option....
          1. Sig 226
          2. KelTec P32
          3. S&W 442
          Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

i graduate may 4th

Comment

CNYJeeper, when did you finish up with you BI/Physical? I haven't even been yet and do not go for another 2 weeks. They are moving people right through it seems like. Well congratualtions and best of luck to you. Rick

Comment

BI/Physical

Did all that Feb. 6.

Comment

academy is not fun!!!!! at all

Comment

cny just a suggestion start shining a pair of boots now it will save you hours of aggrivation when you report!!!!!

Comment

I also took the Sept. 06 test. I had my investigation/physical a couple of weeks later than cnyjeepr. My score was also a 90 and there are only 33 of us. I know 2 were eliminated at my physical for color blindness however. So I am hoping to get a call early this week my physical/background was on 2/26. Haven't gotten any bad news, talked to my investigator last Monday he gave me a very polite and cheerful no news is good news.
                      "I'm not racist or prejudice I hate everyone equally."

Comment

Investigator spoke with my supervisor yesterday. Getting close hope to hear something by the end of the week. Most notice possible would be nice.

Comment

2 weeks at most....

....is about as much time as you will get before your academy start date. You could ask for an extension like I did...he gave me two more weeks, because I had to give my employer 2 weeks notice.
                          Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

My employer knows I am leaving soon. My supervisor is cool with whatever notice i can give. It's just the sitting in limbo that kills me. I am hoping to get into that May 7th class. Cnyjeeper got over four weeks notice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4323 users online. 240 members and 4083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X