300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josebatista88 View Post
    Good morning yall hope all is well. I have a couple of questions and hope someone could answer them for me.
    so I got my canvas letter three weeks ago. Sent it in.i got my packet filled it out and I am supposed to head up this Monday the 26'th.

My questions are I have a couple of unpaid parking tickets. Also, have some unpaid tolls. I am wondering will I get DQ'ED for that and if so does it make any sense to go up.

Also, I myself took the NYC Corrections exam about a year ago went to the orientation and was put on medical review because I was overweight. I've been working at the airport for so long now. I would like to get into Law enforcement since I got an Associates degree in criminal justice. Anyways if anyone can help me out on advice I'd greatly appreciate it. Best of luck to all.
    How is your process going so far? Also, you aren't the first to get put on medical review for BMI. I know a guy who was during medical, but he got cleared when he came back in while I was there.

Comment

Just finished everything with the NYSDOCCS in November. Anyone else for the upcoming class? Wondering when the new academy will start
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
      STAY STRONG!!!
      US ARMY

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3832 users online. 210 members and 3622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X