Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what stage are you in now?

Comment

it was a letter from state corrections asking if i wanted to start my process and i said yes , nothing yet

Comment

• Nextstep
        Nextstep commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep us posted

• ballin240sx
        ballin240sx commented
        Editing a comment
        will do , anyone else receive the same letter ? im still waiting for nycdoc and nypd

• ballin240sx
        ballin240sx commented
        Editing a comment
        Packet received for agility test, anyone else ?

The list is available

Comment

I see our scores were posted today ! Got the email this morning.

Comment

Did really well on this! A lot better than I thought. Now back to the waiting game!

Comment

hello everyone the results are were posted today.

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before the canvas letters start showing up.

Comment

yes, the test scores are out. But no emails, canvass letter, or notifications for that matter. =(

Comment

Depending on score, it may be a bit of a wait. they have to use up the other list before they get to top of new one. So be on standby

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
                    Depending on score, it may be a bit of a wait. they have to use up the other list before they get to top of new one. So be on standby
                    yeah im on that previous test/ list took like 2 years for them to send me home a letter

Comment

im test 26- 313 , list number 29xx taken 05/22/2017 and i just got my letter for agility test this month !

Comment

ballin240x, @@ 1 year wait!

what was your test score?

Comment

• ballin240sx
                          ballin240sx commented
                          Editing a comment
                          sorry for long delay my laptop was getting fixed and it was something in the 80s

Anybody hear anything yet besides the scores?

Comment

so i took the test before this , and i fill you guys in, They send home a letter to you asking if your still interested. next they set up a date for you to go to Albany for you medical and agility test, Medical they drug test you ,, make sure your clean. And agility was very very basic . It was a small course set up in a vey small room. And when i say small room it was a small room. After you do your medical and agility test , you throw your suit on and go to a different corrections budding for your interview with your background investigator. Fill out some paperwork , finger prints and photo taken. Next your investigator will assign you the date for you psych test. psych was long at least 6 hours and i wrote down it was around 1550 worth of questions . MAKE SURE YOU STAY CONSISTENT WITH YOUR ANSWERS AND PAPERWORK. After that is done they will assign you a location either nyc or albany ,, your choice to pick for your psych interview . mine was in NYC i showed up very early dressed in a suit . It was awkward at first cuz the room you have to sign into is filled with parolees and you met with your psych investigator whom will ask you questions that they asked on your paperwork and psych test, like i said stay consistent . i tried my best to stay consistent . it was my first time ever doing a psych interview so i was shaky at first but i made sure i was telling the truth and backed up my info.

Ex. they asked on my paperwork fastest i ever drove a car i said like 83-85 or 88 can't remember but i said that on both psych interview and test

Comment

I got my canvass letter yesterday , anyone else?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6955 users online. 250 members and 6705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X