300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times? Sued by an inmate?

I can think of about 3 or 4 right off the top of my head. All were dismissed though. I was sued once for waking an inmate to early for work once,LOL. Stuff like that used to happen regularly until Ky came up with the frivolous law suit act..

I'm still waiting to be sued the first time.
    "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

I was never sued while working as a Deputy Jailer in KY but I sure was threatend with a lot of lawsuits. Everything from Cold chow to the excessive force. Where you at in KY Uspky?
      MOLON LABE!

Ever Cook any fools?!?

Comment

twice, onces for breaking a dudes ribs...Jusified and the suit was thrown out..

the second for breaking someones finger...suit thrown up due to me not even being on the call that this happened.....<~ya i cant figure that one out either.
        sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

I have a had two lawsuits filed, but both thrown out by the courts.
          I'll probably get sued over an incident from this Friday night.
          We had an inmate attempt to hang himself. In fact, he already had his neck in the sheet and was twisting it up as we entered the cell. Of course he fought with us and as we were placing him in the restraint chair he gets upset because he got a tooth broken during the incident. God forbid, we saved his life and he gets a minor injury out of the ordeal.
          Road Captain
          Blue Knights TX XIX

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Knights MC
            I have a had two lawsuits filed, but both thrown out by the courts.
            I'll probably get sued over an incident from this Friday night.
            We had an inmate attempt to hang himself. In fact, he already had his neck in the sheet and was twisting it up as we entered the cell. Of course he fought with us and as we were placing him in the restraint chair he gets upset because he got a tooth broken during the incident. God forbid, we saved his life and he gets a minor injury out of the ordeal.

God forbid he gets for medical care/dental care. I wish I could get the same.

Comment

BeansBaxter Im from eastern,Ky. I didnt even know about two of the suits until after they had been "dismissed". They were all frivolous. One guy sued a few of us for breaking his tv cable and he was the one that moved it,LOL..

Comment

at the oregon corrections/detention academy they offer a course on how you can sue an offender.
                in idaho they strongly urge you not to sue an offender.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3206 users online. 175 members and 3031 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X