X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MA718
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2016

NYCDOC Reinstament Process

Has anyone resigned from NYCDOC before your probation period was over and had to be back added to the list?
    What was the process and how long did it take?
  • J2H
    "Freedom Delivery!"
    • Jan 2008

If you resigned before probation was up, why do you A) want to be rehired and B) Think you should be hired again
    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• MA718
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by J2H
      If you resigned before probation was up, why do you A) want to be rehired and B) Think you should be hired again
      The questions you are seeking answers to is my business. Why are you bothered?

Comment

• J2H
        "Freedom Delivery!"
        • Jan 2008

I'm not, but those will probably be answers you would have gotten anyway from others, we are a cynical bunch. You'll have to start all over I'm sure
        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• CCCSD
          Shadowman
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by MA718

The questions you are seeking answers to is my business. Why are you bothered?
          That’s pretty rude to someone who’s trying to help. My agency wouldn’t take you back. You’ve already wasted time and money.

Comment

• MA718
            Forum Member
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by CCCSD

That’s pretty rude to someone who’s trying to help. My agency wouldn’t take you back. You’ve already wasted time and money.
            Which part of his original comment displayed any help? My question was clear and to the point. Where did he answer the question? Did I miss it?
            Furthormore, unless your agency is NYCDOC I don't see how your comment is helpful either....

Comment

• CCCSD
              Shadowman
              • Jul 2014

Now we can see WHY. You have issues and the BIs will see all your posts.

Comment

• CCCSD
                Shadowman
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by MA718

Which part of his original comment displayed any help? My question was clear and to the point. Where did he answer the question? Did I miss it?
                Furthormore, unless your agency is NYCDOC I don't see how your comment is helpful either....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20911 users online. 58 members and 20853 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...