300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSDOCS Psych results

I took the written test on 1/6 and had my interview on 2/16. I have never been in counseling or have any history of depression ect. I was wondering how long it normally takes to get a response as to pass/fail.
    "I'm not racist or prejudice I hate everyone equally."

you really won't find out , you will go and do your medical and background check comming up. The only way you will find out if you passed the psych is when you ger hired. They never told me i passed it , but when i got hired it's a given.

No news is good news.

Comment

I already did my background and my physical. It's been five weeks since that. Passed the physical. Waiting to hear from my invesigator. They have already contacted my employer.
      "I'm not racist or prejudice I hate everyone equally."

Comment

18 years later and I'm STILL waiting to see if I passed mine! I think they made a mistake!!! :-)
        New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

Read the other forums....

......cause they all say the same thing!! I wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more! Are they gonna hire me?? Then when they have reached their breaking point, BAM, the BI calls and tells 'em to report in 2 weeks. You will get hired...be patient cause it is a long 25 years ahead of you!!
          Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

just my too cents but be patient they will call i waited almost a year guys in this forum were a huge help during waiting process

Comment

IF you passed, you WILL get hired. It is hard to wait and wait, I understand, but just be patient like everyone says.

Rumor has it they want to hire 2000 Officers this year. That's a lot of people! I heard Attica has 45 guys eligible to retire on ONE DAY.

Comment

Elmira, Auburn....MOVEMENT!!!

Hey CO1989, just some rumors from down at FPCF. Supposedly have 22 guys retiring at Auburn, since well-known Capt. McCarthy just transferred over there. I guess they said screw it, we ain't dealing with a new Capt., and are up-n-retiring. Also, had an Elmira transport come thru yesterday, they got about 75 guys ready to go in next 6 months or so. Wow...all I can say! Big Moves gonna be happening!!!
                Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Yes, this is going to be a very busy year for retirements - as will 2013, 2014 & 2015! They are SCREWED in those 3 years!

Comment

i had my oral phych like 3 weeks a go...they said we might get a letter but the thing is they already have us the paper to go take the agility and medical when we took the written phych...thanks again CO4NYSsoon2bDI
                    It's Blue Against Green...These colors dont run French boys do...

Comment

Originally posted by aqfyn3st
                      i had my oral phych like 3 weeks a go...

Me to....i haven't check my mail since then...i let my wife do it
                      ------------------------------------------------------
                      The C.O song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw

Comment

Originally posted by PJ06
                        Me to....i haven't check my mail since then...i let my wife do it

I check my mai every day but the thing is the physologist told me that if i dont get anything just show up for the agiity and the medical and also to meet with the investigator...my agility, medical, and to meet with the BI is on may 17th...i am just going to show up

Comment

Originally posted by aqfyn3st
                          I check my mai every day but the thing is the physologist told me that if i dont get anything just show up for the agiity and the medical and also to meet with the investigator...my agility, medical, and to meet with the BI is on may 17th...i am just going to show up

He told me the same thing...mine is may 17 also
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          The C.O song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xP3strmDw

Comment

going thru appeal.....

just received a letter failed to provide proper letter from a doctor in my past, deppression, and social worker help (20 year marriage failed) I moved on and am fine. Stopped taking the meds and stopped seeing the shrink after a couple months that was 5 years ago. Has anyone ever appealed before?? could use some advise or what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by tmanj
                              just received a letter failed to provide proper letter from a doctor in my past, deppression, and social worker help (20 year marriage failed) I moved on and am fine. Stopped taking the meds and stopped seeing the shrink after a couple months that was 5 years ago. Has anyone ever appealed before?? could use some advise or what to expect.
                              I know one of my friend who failed the court officer phych but in response he got a lawyer that fought his case. Just find a lawyer and get some advice. I think if you fail thats the only way you get a letter. I wish you all the luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6113 users online. 326 members and 5787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X