Clear All

• G.L.COLON
    replied
    me i carry a glock 30

Leave a comment:

• OkieCory
    replied
    Mine!

Horrible pics with the camera phone but here ya go.

Comp-TAC rig and Springfield XD-40SC 3"

Love my BiTone
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MrE81
    replied

Ya i know i know your all wondering why do i carry such a small side arm...just remember its not the size of the gun that counts... its the size of the bullet goin into the targets head..

say hello to my lil friend the M45 Quadmount (.50 BMG)

Leave a comment:

• VStarMan
    replied
    My Carry....

Bersa .380

Leave a comment:

• ICEMAN1977
    replied
    since my last post I invested in a glock model 30.. i love it, i currently have it loaded with federal hydra shock (low recoil) 165 grain bullets.
    i can conceal this very easily.. when i want it to be seen i carry it in a galco black widow owb slide holster..

Leave a comment:

• Von Nanega
    replied
    M&P .40 is my off duty weapon. Light, carries 15 rounds. Good enough for me!
    209000_large.jpg

Leave a comment:

• County_C/O
    replied
    CCW is a G30 with 1 extra mag, carried OWB strong side.

Leave a comment:

• Keebsley
    replied
    Depends on what I wear but most of the time I carry a Glock 30 in a Comp-Tac Infidel holster. I swap between my Glock 23 or 19 depending on the day. If I'm going to the range to help instruct, I'll carry my Glock 22 in a OWB since that is what our department uses.

Leave a comment:

• grunt11b
    replied
    Originally posted by hankrearden2000
    That thing is so cute, does it come with caps? J/K bro, nice piece!

Leave a comment:

• hankrearden2000
    replied

Another one saw the light!

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474

Leave a comment:

• California C.O.
    replied
    Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I carry the glock 30 (45 cal). I chose it for the stopping power rather than comfort. I didn't care for the model 26 or 27 because without the mag extender you can only get 2 fingers on the grip. Here's a pic of the 30 (45cal) on the left vs. the 26 (9mm) on the right.

Leave a comment:

• VtCo
    replied
    I carry a Springfield Armory XD 3" Subcompact .40 S&W (whew, what a mouthful).

Leave a comment:

• robocopmk2
    replied
    I suggest a Glock 27 in .40 S&W. It has adequate power, is easily controllable, and is small enough for concealed carry. If you are a wheel gun fan, a Smith and Wesson Model 442 in .38 Special would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Dawg
    replied
    my baby

I carry a S&W Sigma sw40ve. Good little shooter. Looking at getting a springfield XD in .40. man are those sweet.

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    i

I carry a HK P2000 40 cal in a IWB holster. Its fairly compact but I would like to have went with the sub compact in the same series but the recoil in the subcompact was a little objectionable for my tastes.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5416 users online. 317 members and 5099 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X