300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my baby

I carry a S&W Sigma sw40ve. Good little shooter. Looking at getting a springfield XD in .40. man are those sweet.
    It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

I suggest a Glock 27 in .40 S&W. It has adequate power, is easily controllable, and is small enough for concealed carry. If you are a wheel gun fan, a Smith and Wesson Model 442 in .38 Special would be nice.
      "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Comment

I carry a Springfield Armory XD 3" Subcompact .40 S&W (whew, what a mouthful).

Comment

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I carry the glock 30 (45 cal). I chose it for the stopping power rather than comfort. I didn't care for the model 26 or 27 because without the mag extender you can only get 2 fingers on the grip. Here's a pic of the 30 (45cal) on the left vs. the 26 (9mm) on the right.

Comment

Another one saw the light!

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474
            "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

Originally posted by hankrearden2000
              That thing is so cute, does it come with caps? J/K bro, nice piece!
              "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

Depends on what I wear but most of the time I carry a Glock 30 in a Comp-Tac Infidel holster. I swap between my Glock 23 or 19 depending on the day. If I'm going to the range to help instruct, I'll carry my Glock 22 in a OWB since that is what our department uses.
                "Front Sight Clear. Trigger to the Rear."
                "Do it. Do it now."
                "Due to the actions of the offender..."

Comment

CCW is a G30 with 1 extra mag, carried OWB strong side.

Comment

M&P .40 is my off duty weapon. Light, carries 15 rounds. Good enough for me!
                    209000_large.jpg

Comment

since my last post I invested in a glock model 30.. i love it, i currently have it loaded with federal hydra shock (low recoil) 165 grain bullets.
                      i can conceal this very easily.. when i want it to be seen i carry it in a galco black widow owb slide holster..

Comment

My Carry....

Bersa .380

Comment

Ya i know i know your all wondering why do i carry such a small side arm...just remember its not the size of the gun that counts... its the size of the bullet goin into the targets head..

say hello to my lil friend the M45 Quadmount (.50 BMG)
                          First In Class
                          Second To None
                          Bravo Session
                          Get -R- Done

Comment

Mine!

Horrible pics with the camera phone but here ya go.

Comp-TAC rig and Springfield XD-40SC 3"

Love my BiTone
                            Attached Files
                            OkieCory

Comment

me i carry a glock 30

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4206 users online. 253 members and 3953 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X