Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I graduated from a Glock 19 9mm to a Glock 23 .40. In the future I may even go up to a Kimber .45 -- just waiting for all of my raise money from a YEAR AGO!

Hey BOWLES - don't worry about the Taurus .38 -- I have one of them, too, in stainless though - and sometimes, depending upon what I'm wearing, I carry that pistol!
    New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

My Off Duty Carry Gun

MY CARY GUN IS MY SS ESSEX 1911 SELF BUILT.

IT'S A TACK DRIVER!!! HERE ARE THE PICS:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t/IMG_0008.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t/IMG_0010.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t/IMG_0015.jpg
      Erik M. Asher
      1911 builder, FPOA/NRA competition shooter.
      Army veteran 13M (Desert Storm 90-91)
      State Correctional [email protected] GULF CI (Forestry Camp)

Comment

I carry a Steyr M9A1
        I can't believe I do this for free!

Comment

.40 cal S&W Sigma for me. I love it. Nothing fancy, but gets the job done, and I shoot well with it.
          "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight"

- General George Patton Jr

Comment

I use to carry this, but the weight became a burden.

Comment

i carry a full size glock 20 10mm with 2 reloads.
              My wife carries a sig sauer P239 40SW.
              i am lucky to have a warrior wife.. I include her with all the fireamrs training i receive.

Comment

Originally posted by grunt11b
                .40 cal S&W Sigma for me. I love it. Nothing fancy, but gets the job done, and I shoot well with it.
                Private, I have one of those too. I love it! It's a greaat poor man's Glock. Did you know that Midway carries a reduced power striker spring for that there pistola? The factory striker spring is about 4.5 lbs., giving the gun about a 11.5 lbs. trigger pull. This replacement spring is 3.5 lbs., giving the gun about an 8 lbs. trigger pull; which is closer to a standard Glock's ar 5.5 lbs, and about what NYPD requires in the modified Glock 19s they authorize for their officers.

I installed my new striker spring in my pistol last week and it's plenty powerful enough to bust those primers. It definitly improves that trigger pull. Here's the link: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=295637
                "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

I carry a taurus PT111 9mm with a 12 round capacity magazine, very similar to a Beretta 9MM
                  Incarceration is and in itself a form of punishment
                  Car Ramroad

I'm more afraid of being nothing, than I am of being hurt

My views are in no way associated with the views of NYS or DOCS and anything that may seem that way is purely coincidental

Comment

I am trying to get my department to authorize me to carry the HkP2000 sub-compact. If they won't then I GUESS I'll HAVE to give in and get a Grock 27.
                    One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Originally posted by hankrearden2000
                      Private, I have one of those too. I love it! It's a greaat poor man's Glock. Did you know that Midway carries a reduced power striker spring for that there pistola? The factory striker spring is about 4.5 lbs., giving the gun about a 11.5 lbs. trigger pull. This replacement spring is 3.5 lbs., giving the gun about an 8 lbs. trigger pull; which is closer to a standard Glock's ar 5.5 lbs, and about what NYPD requires in the modified Glock 19s they authorize for their officers.

I installed my new striker spring in my pistol last week and it's plenty powerful enough to bust those primers. It definitly improves that trigger pull. Here's the link: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=295637
                      Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. If I remember right, this is the gun S&W was sued by glock for making. And from what I understand they no longer make it.

Comment

Yes they were sued by Glock over the Sigma. No, they didn't stop making it. If you go to their website right now you will see that they still offer it.
                        "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

I carry the Glock 33. It's the same size as the 27 but in .357 SIG.

Comment

Its depends on the weather and my clothing. Most of the time i carry a Glock 26 so i can carry it insinde the waist. But when its colder outside i carry pretty much whatever i feel like that day, either my Sig P226 or my CD 1911.
                            "Losers give excuses...Winners make it happen"
                            1/*

Comment

I carry a Glock 19 with 15 round mag in a DeSantis "Scorpion" IWB holster, an extra 15 round mag, and a Surefire executive flashlight.
                              "Either lead or get out of the way"

Comment

i

I carry a HK P2000 40 cal in a IWB holster. Its fairly compact but I would like to have went with the sub compact in the same series but the recoil in the subcompact was a little objectionable for my tastes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5562 users online. 332 members and 5230 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X