Other Branch of Law Enforcement
    6.25%
    Straight out of College/High School
    12.50%
    Other
    47.92%
    "Hell is other people."
    - Jean-Paul Sartre

I worked as a Computer Operator in the MIS Dept for a Pharmeucitical Company on Long Island. Before that I spent 4 years as a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy. Thinking long and hard about sliding over NYPD in the 6 months to a year.
    REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

Comment

I spent 6 years in the Army and to be honest kinda thinking about turning the star in and going back into the military (Navy).
      Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

6 years as a security officer for the American Embassy in Brussels, before 8 years as a special forces operator in the second division commando of the Belgian Army
        Rule one of medical emergencies: sick people dont bitch

Comment

Yea, I work at radioshack. Going to the academy in June. Lol.. Yea, How about that. I'm a real tuffy

Comment

I was an apartment Property Manager for several years. Now that I am a Deputy...the customer is always wrong.
            Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile

Comment

I used to deliver bottled water. Before that I was a body guard for a millionaire from Texas (in California).
              Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

I was a Pro Aligator Wrestler
                If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

You and every other hill billy here in alabama lol.. They are all pro's.. Did u guys see Reno 911 the movie? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by PRIME EVIL
                    I used to deliver bottled water. Before that I was a body guard for a millionaire from Texas (in California).

Hey Waterboy, H20 sucks, gatorade is better. Water sucks, it really really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIME EVIL

Arrowhead or Sparkletts?
                      "Hell is other people."
                      - Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

3yr US Army Infantry and one combat tour. Start in may.

Comment

I managed a warehouse's shipping and receiving for several years. It's nice to now be able to tell your "customers" how you really feel.
                          "Damn, Officer, you're strict as hell. Were you in da' Marines or something?"
                          "No, parochial school"

Comment

US Army 19K M1A1 Abrams Tanker.
                            "Keep up the good fight, pass the word, and teach others to fight back when unjustly assaulted--be it on the street or in the courtroom. Self-defense is a normal, moral act. So teach your family, friends, and students practical defense against both physical and legal marauders." by Jerry VanCook www.PrisonOfficer.Org

Comment

4 years Army

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4585 users online. 281 members and 4304 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X