• Show
Clear All

• Hey guys congrats to everybody who got P/E. I'm finally taking
    my psych written what should expect / prepare for. Any advise. Thanks

Comment

• JSLuquis
      JSLuquis commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep it consistent pay attention to repeat questions because they actually grade it based off I guess what is considered a red flag or not - it's like 4 booklets of aloooottt of questions. Once you get your results try to make sure you remember what came up flagged because they WILL DEF question you on it during the oral psych. Hope this helps & goodluck.

• Hi, guys do any rent Apartment or room or can help out ? I'm looking to move in Brooklyn​ or Queen's and price between 500 to 750$. Thank guys trying get it before July 1 so it would convenient to academy.

Comment

• this wait is brutal !

Comment

• ballin240sx
        ballin240sx commented
        Editing a comment
        i did my psych test in the beginning of may. And after the weekend , BI came to talk to my neighbors , which only 2 were home. Still waiting for psych Oral. WBU

• Silentout07
        Silentout07 commented
        Editing a comment
        I finished everything. Been waiting a month inahalf i believe now. Haven't heard anything. Nothing from my job or neighbors.

• Ray_white
        Ray_white commented
        Editing a comment
        Took my oral feb14 stillnothing no letter to my job or anybody coming to my place .. the way they work has no pattern

• For those of you asking about uniforms. I went to Meyers uniforms in Staten Island. I received pretty great services and was out of there within maybe like 30 minutes. I got the recruit package which has everything except for the shoes but with the shoes included it came out to be about 530 dollars or so. I hope this helps

Comment

• armypostal vet
        armypostal vet commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes big help. Im going to get mines tomorrow. U need any kind of proof to get the uniforms? the printout of one of the required clothes for academy should be good enough correct?

• DanBetZ
        DanBetZ commented
        Editing a comment
        They didn't ask me for anything but they do ask for an id

• Hey guys , for those of you that went through training already ... for day 1 and day 2 how long do they hold us there ? I'm trying to see if I'll have time to get my uniform on day 1 before all the uniform store closes . Thank you

Comment

• Kai-Kai
        Kai-Kai commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO it would be better to get the uniform prior to the academy. Stores will hike up there prices the week of the academy.

• Kai-Kai yeah that makes sense but they gave us an option to get a loan ... and I'm assuming they give us the loan the first day , so idk .. MCU is the bank that offers us the loan and I bank with them already .... so I'm going to pay them a visit and see what they say

Comment

• this is so nerve racking ahhaha

Comment

• Well, still didn't get a call and the academy starts Monday. I'm guessing this is going up be a no after waiting about a month inahalf.

Comment

• armypostal vet
            armypostal vet commented
            Editing a comment
            They would fire ppl after money so don't be shocked. its still a chance. hope to see u there in a week or two

• Jaksun
            Jaksun commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm super confused Armypostal .... why would anyone be fired come Monday?? Are you insinuating that recruits will be fired on The first day of the academy? Why would you say such a thing? Where'd you get this information from?

• Silentout07
            Silentout07 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys! Hopefully they will call :\

• man , cant get over the fact that my honesty , being honest on my psych test , might of screwed me over , UGHH

Comment

• ballin240sx
            ballin240sx commented
            Editing a comment
            whats the worst part is, my dad was a first grade det and prbly could of helped me out with how to answer things. But i chose to being honest and sucks my honesty was to honest. But another factor is that people tell me im good on being honest and then other people tell me not to be honest,

• Silentout07
            Silentout07 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah man, same exact boat. My dad was a det and even told me to leave some of the stuff out but i chose to be completely honest. Sometimes good deeds dont go unpunished.

• ballin240sx
            ballin240sx commented
            Editing a comment
            yikes yikes yikes.... lets hope for the best . i REALLY WANTED THIS JOB

• guess not my time

Comment

• good luck guys tomorrow , let us know how it is . And ask if they will hire anymore for this class ! thanks

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8508 users online. 407 members and 8101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X