300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darrellw1985 View Post

I'm in the same boat waiting for my oral. Been weeks , going to see my investigator today and make sure everything is okay.
    Idk how they do y'all paperwork because I got called for oral a week after I handed in my paperwork. My investigator recommended me to the psych department I think you should make sure that u get recommended too

Comment

• Does anybody know what day the academy starts...?

Comment

• I herd June 15

Comment

• did they do a hair sample or pee test for your drug test? just wondering if i should start growing my hair out
          8132-103.0% with residency-special military list
          7332-100.0% with residency
          fdny exam 2000-list number 60x
          scpd-95% list 15x
          mtapd-?
          nycdoc-96.23% answer key score

Comment

• Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
              Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
              Still waiting on the call for getting an oral psych appointment - but I hope for this too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
                Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
                Yes I had mine on a Saturday just ask them

Comment

• Bankheadd718 when they contacted you for PE , was it a phone call or by email ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Melrose View Post
                    Bankheadd718 when they contacted you for PE , was it a phone call or by email ??
                    Phone call !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sashby View Post
                      My oral was great I was outta there in 30 mins the psych was really nice she cracked a couple jokes and we laughed she asked me where would I prefer to work and things like that
                      oh ok nice. I wonder if they take it into consideration when they ask where you prefer to work.

Comment

• I wonder if my oral is taking a little long to get the call to schedule the appointment because I am older and have more job history that my investigator is waiting to get back? Who knows. I do know that my current job just sent back the inquiry and gave me a great recommendation - which I am happy about!

Comment

• Wow I did my oral but my job hasn't revived any paper work from doc.. they work in any order

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray_white View Post
                            Wow I did my oral but my job hasn't revived any paper work from doc.. they work in any order
                            Then there goes my logic! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j5darkstone View Post

Then there goes my logic! LOL
                              lmaooo how old are you? if you dont mind me asking

Comment

• Lol yea .. I got called for my oral the day after I took the written

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5077 users online. 317 members and 4760 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X