300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bankheadd718 View Post

Yea I have ! Feb 21st I went.Was about 120-130 ppl there in a auditorium! Dont think if you get there early you leave early because thats not the case . Their going to put everyone in alphabetical order by last name.I got there at 5AM and didnt leave until 7:30PM....And I was in the first row..so yeah !! And get ready for even more paperwork lol.U have to have a $7 money order as well for the city clerk to process ya paper work .If you dnt have that theyll give you a break to go get it.You have to get fitted for a Gas mask up stairs in the same room orientation was.You only get 1 break outta the whole time and it was only 30 minutes ! Long story short it was just a long day ! So prep yourself now and make sure you eat before yall go in.Oh yeah at the end PE they give u a certified paper from the City of New York congratulating you on your new employemnt which states your name,salary and start date ! That was the best part about it all lol.The icing on the cake !!
    What's the starting salary for this class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sashby View Post
      Lol sounds great! How long did it take to get the call after ur oral??
      I think it was about 7-14 days.Not that long after,It felt like forever but it was only like a week and a half later

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrellw1985 View Post

What's the starting salary for this class?
        On the paper it says $41,992 but they said we'll never see that number and started laughing.Someone asked why and they said with overtime being mandatory we'll see at least 50-60k easy

Comment

I'm in the same boat waiting for my oral. Been weeks , going to see my investigator today and make sure everything is okay.
          I dont think thats a good idea to go see your investigator! They don't even want a phonecall from us,Let alone one of us trying to pop up and find out about things....But hey let us know how that go

Comment

• Originally posted by bankheadd718 View Post

i dont think thats a good idea to go see your investigator! They don't even want a phonecall from us,let alone one of us trying to pop up and find out about things....but hey let us know how that go
            haha nah not at all, I actually have to drop off some paper work. So I was just going to ask him since I'll be face to face.
            Last edited by Darrellw1985; 03-20-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

On the paper it says $41,992 but they said we'll never see that number and started laughing.Someone asked why and they said with overtime being mandatory we'll see at least 50-60k easy
              Now that's what I'm talking about !

Comment

• Originally posted by Trulyblessed View Post
                How was the Oral Sashby ? I have mines this week.
                My oral was great I was outta there in 30 mins the psych was really nice she cracked a couple jokes and we laughed she asked me where would I prefer to work and things like that

Comment

I think it was about 7-14 days.Not that long after,It felt like forever but it was only like a week and a half later
                  going on a week and half for me lol I'm anxious

Comment

I'm in the same boat waiting for my oral. Been weeks , going to see my investigator today and make sure everything is okay.
                    Idk how they do y'all paperwork because I got called for oral a week after I handed in my paperwork. My investigator recommended me to the psych department I think you should make sure that u get recommended too

Comment

• Does anybody know what day the academy starts...?

Comment

• I herd June 15

Comment

• did they do a hair sample or pee test for your drug test? just wondering if i should start growing my hair out
                          8132-103.0% with residency-special military list
                          7332-100.0% with residency
                          fdny exam 2000-list number 60x
                          scpd-95% list 15x
                          mtapd-?
                          nycdoc-7323-list number 0x

Comment

• Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
                              Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
                              Still waiting on the call for getting an oral psych appointment - but I hope for this too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
                                Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
                                Yes I had mine on a Saturday just ask them

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12328 users online. 528 members and 11800 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X