300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bankheadd718 View Post

Yea I have ! Feb 21st I went.Was about 120-130 ppl there in a auditorium! Dont think if you get there early you leave early because thats not the case . Their going to put everyone in alphabetical order by last name.I got there at 5AM and didnt leave until 7:30PM....And I was in the first row..so yeah !! And get ready for even more paperwork lol.U have to have a $7 money order as well for the city clerk to process ya paper work .If you dnt have that theyll give you a break to go get it.You have to get fitted for a Gas mask up stairs in the same room orientation was.You only get 1 break outta the whole time and it was only 30 minutes ! Long story short it was just a long day ! So prep yourself now and make sure you eat before yall go in.Oh yeah at the end PE they give u a certified paper from the City of New York congratulating you on your new employemnt which states your name,salary and start date ! That was the best part about it all lol.The icing on the cake !!
    What's the starting salary for this class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sashby View Post
      Lol sounds great! How long did it take to get the call after ur oral??
      I think it was about 7-14 days.Not that long after,It felt like forever but it was only like a week and a half later

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrellw1985 View Post

What's the starting salary for this class?
        On the paper it says $41,992 but they said we'll never see that number and started laughing.Someone asked why and they said with overtime being mandatory we'll see at least 50-60k easy

Comment

I'm in the same boat waiting for my oral. Been weeks , going to see my investigator today and make sure everything is okay.
          I dont think thats a good idea to go see your investigator! They don't even want a phonecall from us,Let alone one of us trying to pop up and find out about things....But hey let us know how that go

Comment

• Originally posted by bankheadd718 View Post

i dont think thats a good idea to go see your investigator! They don't even want a phonecall from us,let alone one of us trying to pop up and find out about things....but hey let us know how that go
            haha nah not at all, I actually have to drop off some paper work. So I was just going to ask him since I'll be face to face.
            Last edited by Darrellw1985; 03-20-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

On the paper it says $41,992 but they said we'll never see that number and started laughing.Someone asked why and they said with overtime being mandatory we'll see at least 50-60k easy
              Now that's what I'm talking about !

Comment

• Originally posted by Trulyblessed View Post
                How was the Oral Sashby ? I have mines this week.
                My oral was great I was outta there in 30 mins the psych was really nice she cracked a couple jokes and we laughed she asked me where would I prefer to work and things like that

Comment

I think it was about 7-14 days.Not that long after,It felt like forever but it was only like a week and a half later
                  going on a week and half for me lol I'm anxious

Comment

I'm in the same boat waiting for my oral. Been weeks , going to see my investigator today and make sure everything is okay.
                    Idk how they do y'all paperwork because I got called for oral a week after I handed in my paperwork. My investigator recommended me to the psych department I think you should make sure that u get recommended too

Comment

• Does anybody know what day the academy starts...?

Comment

• I herd June 15

Comment

• did they do a hair sample or pee test for your drug test? just wondering if i should start growing my hair out
                          8132-103.0% with residency-special military list
                          7332-100.0% with residency
                          fdny exam 2000-list number 60x
                          scpd-95% list 15x
                          mtapd-?
                          nycdoc-7323-list number 0x

Comment

• Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
                              Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
                              Still waiting on the call for getting an oral psych appointment - but I hope for this too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC2017 View Post
                                Did anyone have their oral psych on a Saturday or given the option for a Saturday? Cant take off too many days at work. Thanks in advance.
                                Yes I had mine on a Saturday just ask them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6975 users online. 287 members and 6688 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X