Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesn't just sound stupid Mountaincop, it is stupid. Not only does it make Correctional Officer look like security guards, but it's impractical. I'm Sure the local PD's around the larger facilities i.e. Denver have much better things to do then arrest visitors with contraband, especially since CO's have the authority to do it themselves. There are other public crimes going on that need the PD's attention, like burglary, robbery, rape, assault.

It's a waste of manpower when it occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
      welcome to DSD. we had an assault on 16 deputies not too long ago... we had to call 2 DPD officers to come take criminal reports to file with the DA. I don't understand why they just don't POST certify us and give us our own authority.
      I'm with you. No reason a sheriff's department in Colorado shouldn't have their personnel sworn with POST certs.

Just another reason why I hate Denver politics.
      Stop Animal Testing!! (Because they really skew the grading curve...)

Comment

Originally posted by correctionsguy
        it doesn't just sound stupid Mountaincop, it is stupid. Not only does it make Correctional Officer look like security guards, but it's impractical. I'm Sure the local PD's around the larger facilities i.e. Denver have much better things to do then arrest visitors with contraband, especially since CO's have the authority to do it themselves. There are other public crimes going on that need the PD's attention, like burglary, robbery, rape, assault.

It's a waste of manpower when it occurs.
        See my post to Mystikal.

Yep - it IS stupid. Denver's city council needs a thorough housecleaning IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainCop
          See my post to Mystikal.

Yep - it IS stupid. Denver's city council needs a thorough housecleaning IMHO.
          .. and the bids are in.. MOUNTAIN COP FOR MAYOR

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
            .. and the bids are in.. MOUNTAIN COP FOR MAYOR
            Kewl!

My first official act: Rename the Webb Building. He wasn't that great.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2729 users online. 190 members and 2539 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X