300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Building

My friend is a SORT Commander here at my unit and is wanting to find some "Games" he can use to better his team, build it up, make them work as a Team. He is looking for 2 man, 4 man games that have to be accomplished as a team, and was wanting me to help him find some games. If anyone has an Idea please send me an e-mail and let me know. Hopefully he can get his mission accomplished.

Thank You,
    sigpic

Sometimes during our CERT training we will randomly pair up members and have "races" of some of the different tactics or applying restraints with the winner getting either bragging rights our a break from the PT portion of training.

Comment

I am on a tactial team we have set squads and we setup shooting compititions and the losing squad has to provide the meal and BBQ it on the next tranning day. If we are doing cell extractions we normaly bet the guy a soda if can get out of the cell. Team building is tuff I am the Tactical leader for my 20 man squad. Getting them to gel and have fun during tranning is tuff. Make it fun. Set up fun shooting drills. Like weak hand only qualifications. What we have done is set up a tranning and have all the people who are normaly in charge gone so they have to come together and plan and carry out the task.
      DONT LIE CHEAT STEAL OR BOOTLEGG

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5381 users online. 272 members and 5109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X