300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norte 14

I met an inmate today who claimed to be a former member of a Hispanic street gang called Norte 14. I've never heard of them. I'm wondering if any of you have and if so what do you know of them? Writings, tattoo's, history, etc...
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

The 14's AKA the Nortenos are huge in California and growing very fast in the Chicago suburbs. They are a hispanic gang that got their start in the in the Cali DOC. No conection to the folk or people nations big rivals with the Surenos AKA the 13's. If you want I can look up some info for you (its in my car) and post it tomorrow or do a google search on the Nortenos there are some good websites out there.
    "No ma'am I'm not racist; I can assure you that I hate everyone equally"

Comment

Bowles, where is this fool from on the street? did this guy spend any time in CA? what kind of tattoos does he have? there used to be one gang of American born hispanics in CA prisons, but there was always tension between those who grew up in northern CA who came from mainly field worker families and those who came from southern CA and mainly came from L.A. area. anyway they had a very bloody split and the 2 groups formed nuestra familia "new family" and the "eMe" known as the mexican mafia. both of these where formed in CA prisons. the 14 comes from the letter "n"which is the 14th letter in the alphabet and likewise "m" which is the 13th. of course these prison gangs put there roots into the communites where they came from. so, whenever a street gang member got sent to prison he would affiliate with the gang that best fit his geographic area and was expected to put away any of the street battles while in prison. anyway to make a long story short the CA DOC attempted to put a stop to the "prison gangs" by sending all of the "known" members to Pelican Bay SP but of course the roots were too deep and now we have to disuptive groups call the northerners and the southerners. look for XIII for 13 and XIV for 14 on tats. and other things.
      Last edited by cccsgt; 09-19-2005, 10:12 AM.

Comment

He said he grew up in CA. The tattoo looked something like this:

=14=
        Above and below each of the = was a dot.
        Be sure you're right, then go ahead
        Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
        If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resour...lia/nf_001.htm
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Can't say I'm much of an expert on the whole gang thing but it sounds like the = sign with a dot above and below is part of the aztec numbers. I've been looking for my gang training books but haven't been able to locate them. Anyway, couple things I can say is that northerners are fairly well organized. Now this guy says he's a "drop out" but you know what we say when a fools lips are moving. they like to write down everything i.e.. they assign members to watch and report on everything. Everytime you or your partner passes by, scratches his..., they also write down their fourteen rules, hit lists, how to make weapons etc... These writings they put on narrow strips of paper and they write in very small and neat they then roll them up into very small rolls and stick 'em up their trunk. They also always like to be armed and will more often than not at the very minimum have a disposable razor blade hidden in their mouth. so be extra careful when checking their mouths between the cheek and gums. Last year we had a norther fool stick a shank up where it don't belong. unfortunately it went too far up and he couldn't get at it. He held it for at least 3 monthes before he got permission from his shot callers to go to medical. Well, when they took him to surgery they took out 12 inches of his intestine and found that the intestine had grown around the shank.
            These are just a few thoughts as to what you might start dealing with.

Comment

Watch a movie called American Me. Norte= Northern 14 is anyone above Bakerfield,Ca Sur=Southern 13 anyone below Bakerfield,CA. The surenos are the more stronger dominate group.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6423 users online. 349 members and 6074 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X