X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillP
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by johnychipp
    As alot of you know im a new correctional officer about a month now and i love it. But last friday i was doing my last cell check before i got off, and everyone was locked down. I did the womens pod last that night and something caught my eye from one of there cells. So i went to look at again and noticed the inmate was hangining there, so i quicked called control busted in there and grabbed her and heald her up so there was no pressure on her neck. After like 5 secondes she started kinda choking and and color came back to her face. by that time someone came behind me with the cutters and cut the sheet ends and i lowered her to the ground. The paremdics came in and revived her and she is ok now. I dont know i always thought i was looking for fights and stuff lke contraband that would be fun to bust them for I never thought Id come across something like this. I just wanted to know if anyone of you have been threw something like this or a comment or anything. BE SAFE WATCH YOUR BACK,AND THEIRS!
    Have had a couple attempt to hang-up, in our Restricted Housing Unit. Neither was successful, and were actual attempts. Have had a couple of faked attempts as well. But number one rule here is to never, no matter how dire the situation, enter a cell without at least one other officer present.

Leave a comment:

• NJladyGlock21
    Guest replied
    Good eye.
    It can happen to any departments that have cell blocks. It's a perfect example of why we have cell checks. I'm glad you caught it b/c you don't want to experience IA...especially in your first month lol.

Leave a comment:

• johnychipp
    started a topic Any one else been this situation?

Any one else been this situation?

As alot of you know im a new correctional officer about a month now and i love it. But last friday i was doing my last cell check before i got off, and everyone was locked down. I did the womens pod last that night and something caught my eye from one of there cells. So i went to look at again and noticed the inmate was hangining there, so i quicked called control busted in there and grabbed her and heald her up so there was no pressure on her neck. After like 5 secondes she started kinda choking and and color came back to her face. by that time someone came behind me with the cutters and cut the sheet ends and i lowered her to the ground. The paremdics came in and revived her and she is ok now. I dont know i always thought i was looking for fights and stuff lke contraband that would be fun to bust them for I never thought Id come across something like this. I just wanted to know if anyone of you have been threw something like this or a comment or anything. BE SAFE WATCH YOUR BACK,AND THEIRS!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3776 users online. 262 members and 3514 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X