In HeLL
    American Me

anymore i cant think of?

The Green Mile
    Shawshank Redemption
    Longest Yard <-- Just thought it was funny

Comment

C'mon, no Escape from Alcatraz?
      I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Caged Heat 1,2,3
        Chained Heat
        Blondes Behind Bars

I have to recommend that you avoid any prison movies starring Ali Sheedy.
        Last edited by Bowles; 08-31-2005, 04:56 PM.
        Be sure you're right, then go ahead
        Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
        If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Shawshank Filmed in old Ohio prisons
          All the rest are fiction

Bird Man of Alcatraz was okay. American History X was pretty much a great movie

Comment

that new show on fox.."prison break" looks pretty good. I just watched the 2 hr. premiere on Monday night! Of course it'll have alot of fiction in it, but pretty intense!!

Stay Safe!!
            ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

My vote goes to escape from alcatraz, cool hand luke and even take the money and run...

Comment

I love the movie posts. For me THE GREEN MILE, THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ, and MURDER IN THE FIRST are my favorites.
                “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.” - Erwin Rommel

Comment

You should have a look at a British film called 'Scum'. All the Brits here will be familiar with it and although it was made many years back, it's still a hard hitting and sometimes shocking film.

Not so much enjoyable but definatly worth watching.
                  " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

Prison Movies

One of the very "Best All Time" prison movies has to be "American Me".
                    It most acurately portrays the daily routine of life in Ca. Prisons, mainly Folsom and Vacaville Medical Center. It also is very close in it's acurracy of the story it shows of the Mexican Mafia. Before he died, we had the head of the M. M. at my pen, and alot of the others too. The white boy in the move was their leader later on. The facts in the move are true to life.
                    Some of the inmates familuar with it vouched for it also.

Graydog,
                    Retired from Ca.
                    With Strength and Power We Will Prevail......

Comment

u

I second that. American Me is the only real one of the bunch. Check out the DVD. It has a story about the making of the movie thats pretty good as well.
                      The movie was so good that EME put out a hit on Olmos that he had to pay off. Many of the people who were in the movie got clipped afterwards. Its on the DVD, check it out.

Comment

they also had a prison movie filmed in oregon

with alan aldo.....the glass house

with: billy dee williams, vic morrow, kristofer tabouri

american me...was great....should be seen in every c/o class
                        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Pappillion..............I think that is how it is spelled good movie.......... cool hand luke good movie............. Blood in Blood out gangs and prison....tooo real.......Shawshank BEST of all times..........

Comment

Stir crazy with Gen Wilder and Richard prior good comedy. It was filmed in Central unit in Florance. I like the part when they are walking into the cell block acting all tuff saying We bad We bad. But I have to Agree to Amerian Me good movie. But American History X Has some good facts. If you look at the Tattoos in the movie they have the hammer skin tattoos on them.
                            DONT LIE CHEAT STEAL OR BOOTLEGG

Comment

The Longest Yard (Adam Sandler) was hilarious. Good stuff.
                              “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.” - Erwin Rommel

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3366 users online. 180 members and 3186 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X