300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some questions

Hi, fellow corrections officers, how we can control riots and hostages in a best way?

Mass gunfire has worked every time it was tried.
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Originally posted by heikki
      Hi, fellow corrections officers, how we can control riots and hostages in a best way?
      Not having the option of shooting them as my enthusiastic friend above has suggested, here in the Uk we train Prison Officers as (Hostage) Negotiators....we are Officer grades and deal with Hostage situations aswell as 'Rooftops', 'Sit Downs', and any form of Concerted Indiscipline.

With full scale riots I think it's probably better to....lets see now....oh yes Run Seriously all our Prisons have a unit of Officers specially trained for riots etc and prisons nearby respond to a call out from the affected prison and then we go in and.......Win
      " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

Two words : OPEN FIRE

Comment

LOL, ummmm, I'll just choose to not comment on this one cause I'll probably say something I shouldn't.
          “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.” - Erwin Rommel

Comment

LOCK DOWN!!!!!!
            O/F's can't riot if they are locked down, LMAO!
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with lock 'em down before they can. But if not, then the 12 gauges and the 37 mm work real nice to get people's attention.

Comment

lockdown

Form a JET team or CERT team. Jail Entry Team is usually made up of certified police officer because they have a little bit more freedom in tactics.
                Cell Entry/Rescue Team is usually made up of C/O's with special training. Or just dont do anything to start a riot RESPECT is a good start!!! It takes a while to earn it but every newby we get that the first thing they get told or do as i say not as i do bc most of the FTO's in the facility has delt with the same inmates over and over (revolving door at my facility)lmao. Newby 2 nites ago got hit in the mouth bc he told a inmate to shut the f up bc he heard another seasoned co use those words and thought he could. it all falls back on RESPECT....
                If your Scared, you can get in my pocket!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4964 users online. 312 members and 4652 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X