300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dade CI

This is my first post. I am going to be hired for Dade CI in florida city. Was wondering if it was common for state correction officer to take long to get hired. I have gone through everything and was told I was on the list and waiting to be called in to start working. A group of us have been on this list for about 3 months. We call our recruiter and she really has no info on our start date and just tells us to wait. Is this common to wait so long. Also if anyone works or has worked for Dade CI. Please write something in this post and tell me how this particular prison is. Thanks

Reply:

Originally posted by RAC
    This is my first post. I am going to be hired for Dade CI in florida city. Was wondering if it was common for state correction officer to take long to get hired. I have gone through everything and was told I was on the list and waiting to be called in to start working. A group of us have been on this list for about 3 months. We call our recruiter and she really has no info on our start date and just tells us to wait. Is this common to wait so long. Also if anyone works or has worked for Dade CI. Please write something in this post and tell me how this particular prison is. Thanks
    Well background investigations can take a while depending on the extent the background investigator's go to. I know the state facility here has a much smaller investigation/hiring process than our Sheriff's department has. I wouldn't give your recruiter or background investigator too many calls and bother them because from what I have seen they can be very busy and have a lot of people on their list of potential hirees. Just let it run its course and have patience, thats all I can say.
    - He took an aggressive stance with clenched fists. I then issued a short burst of my chemical agent.

Comment

Thanks for posting Jason.

Waiting around is horrible. All the backgrounds have been done we are just waiting to start. I dont see why they cant just give us a date and with no explanation or phone calls this kind of sucks. I hate to call but have other issues pending in life also. I try to call once a month just to check up though, thanks for posting..

Comment

I work at Dade. It took me almost a year to get in. Who are you talking to Sgt. Marshall or Sgt. Berry? PM me your name and I'll see what I can do if anything.

Comment

thank you

Thanks for the post Dade CO1. Let me know if u got my message and thanks for all ur help

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4815 users online. 282 members and 4533 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X