300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy Dates

I am asking for info regarding dates for the academy, does anyone know when? I know one started ion july in Galt and another also starting in August, so when would the next one be September? I thought they were farther apart than that. Anyway some info would be greatly appreceated as I am planning some things and need to know when the soonest I might be going. I passed my written exam by the way and already have appointment for P.AT. next month so it seems there hurring us along to Salinas vally, is svsp severly under staffed or what?

Originally posted by jason ingerson
    I am asking for info regarding dates for the academy, does anyone know when? I know one started ion july in Galt and another also starting in August, so when would the next one be September? I thought they were farther apart than that. Anyway some info would be greatly appreceated as I am planning some things and need to know when the soonest I might be going. I passed my written exam by the way and already have appointment for P.AT. next month so it seems there hurring us along to Salinas vally, is svsp severly under staffed or what?
    You do know that 2 officers with 12 days on the job were stabbed there early this week? They are severly understaffed. You REALLY need to go to www.pacovilla.com and start reading the blog and message board. A guy who is in the academy has been posting almost daily.

Comment

jason,
      if i remember correctly, P.A.T. stands for the physical accessment test. if thats the case, you still have almost a year to go. you have to complete a background investigation, psych tests, and other stuff as well. the academys go for (4) months and a new one starts every 2 months. one did start in july, the next will be in september, then november and so on. any questions, just drop me a line.
      BACK THE BADGE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6843 users online. 392 members and 6451 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X