300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCI-Fayette

Newb here. Just got hired, heading to the academy tommorow. Introduced myself in the Intro board.

Anyone else around me?

Best Advice

Best advice is to listen, listen, listen. And then ask questions. Lots of them.

I know all of the Instructors at the PA Training Academy and they will keep you straight, answer any question with the simple truth and always train you to survive and thrive, but everyone of them will grind you up if you come in with an attitude. They are there to make sure you and everyone you work with leaves through the gate after 8 in the same condition you entered. Take it serious.

When you get to your Institution find some experienced officers and again listen, listen, listen and ask a lot of questions.

In this profession if something does not look or feel right, IT IS NOT RIGHT.

Question everything a convict says, does or even thinks about. And never assume they are 'good' people.

Comment

Fayette

Welcome to Fayette Nam I also work there. Good Luck at E-town listen and learn.. Keep you mouth shut and learn but don't be afraid to ask questions your first year. If your new at this line of work watch your older Officers and learn from your Sgts..Be Glad your going to E-town verses our last Big Class they went to the Acadamy at the Prison......Good Comments Bill

Comment

Please help control the Pennsylvania Correctional Officer Population. Have your C/O spayed or neutered.

PA C/O's are starting to overrun the board lol.
        Oh, and welcome.
        Be sure you're right, then go ahead
        Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
        If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Fayette

Originally posted by Bowles
          Please help control the North Carolina Correctional Officer Population. Have your C/O spayed or neutered.

PA C/O's are starting to overrun the board lol.
          Oh, and welcome.
          LOL Bowles the more the better..........Don't forget Bowles that Pa has Intercourse in it.............

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5929 users online. 356 members and 5573 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X