300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a question answered

Got a question, My friend and I both recieved a letter in the mail after we did our online application for corrections. THe letter stated that we passed the online test and if we signed our name to go work at Salinas Valley Prison we would be contacted sooner for examinations. So we both signed our name on our letters and mailed them in on the same day and from the same mailbox. now the problem is I recieved my new letter for the written examination about a week and a half ago, while he has yet to recieve anthing. I am trying to figure out why I would get an examination test on the 20th of this month and he wouldn't, is it possible his letter got lost in the mail or is there another possible answer we were really looking foward to going through the acedemy together. The test I am taking on the 20th is only for people going to work at Salinas so I cant imagine there being so many people that they are full, but maybe. I would think he would have some letter for a later exam by now though. He is calling the office in sacramento, but anything you guys might be able to fill me on would be helpfull.

Doesn't matter when they're mailed, really. Just depends on how the stack was divided up and how dilegent your background investigator is. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3595 users online. 136 members and 3459 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X