Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Pelican Bay on Google Earth. Looks like a damn big place. Just how many baseball fields do you have?
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowles
      I've seen Pelican Bay on Google Earth. Looks like a damn big place. Just how many baseball fields do you have?
      We only have a couple of baseball fields, but they aren't in use. I believe the level 1s use theirs sometimes. We mostly have grassy areas with tables, benches, dip bars and handball courts. Not a good idea to give level 4 inmates baseball bats. Its fairly big, but there are bigger ones in the state.

I saw a picture of prison taken from a helicopter. It had railroad tracks going right through it. I think it was a picture of Sing Sing.
      BACK THE BADGE

Comment

Originally posted by cdc_cop
        Not a good idea to give level 4 inmates baseball bats.

Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw them.
        Be sure you're right, then go ahead
        Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
        If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

get a real job

Originally posted by KC5GJN
          I work at a private facility in Oklahoma. Our camp seems secure as far as the camp itself, I think if anything about is unsecure its the people. People get laxed in their job and foget its a prison sometimes. Our facility is a 900+ bed medium yard and i swear it houses the friendliest inmates in Oklahoma. You wuold just have to work there to see what i mean. Unfortunately the inmates at out camp are coddled. that is the only thing unsecure as far as im concerned.

btw this is my first post on here, hello to all.
          and get with us state boys. Naw , just kidding. Okie here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
            My unit's pretty secure. I could make it more secure but a cup is too uncomfortable to wear during a 10 hour shift.
            Damn I knew someone would answer with this reply with this before me.
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4029 users online. 274 members and 3755 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X