300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Gun Permits For Co's

Some Say Here In Florida All You Need Is Your Id And Badge And You Can Carry.does Anyone Know,and Also How Does A Yo Case When Your 15 Sealed And Not Even On The Ncic Haunt You For Ever.my Close Friend Is Trying To Get Into Law Enforcement And On The App It Asked If Ever Convicted Even A Sealed Charge,he Was Honest And They Checked On It And Nothing Came Up But Still Didnt Even Interview Him.i Told Him Sounds Like You Got The Wrong Guy Interviewing.this Is A Guy Who Is College Educated In Cj And Has Never Had A Speeding Ticket A Gulf War Vet And A Good Citizen.i Told Him Dont Say Anything Next Time.how Do You Guys/gals Feel.should One Screw Up Reflect A Persons Hole Adult Life.the Charge Was Criminal Mischef.thanx And Happy Forth And Be Safe.
    ASK YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LUCKY,THEN RUN.

Yo ! First of all drop the strapped bs nickname and oh yeah they found the case nothing ever filed in court or sealed or expeunged ever goes away, disappears , or can't be found.

Comment

Amazing how Strapped and Pateshane have the same poor grammar...

(And he wonders why he was fired...)
      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I CHANGED THIS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE SENSITIVE AND I DONT WANT TO MAKE ANYONE CRY.
        Last edited by STRAPPED; 07-04-2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

"Ducking for cover" This thread is about to get real ugly lol.
          Be sure you're right, then go ahead
          Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
          If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Ya Sorry But I Cant Back Down From The Rude Comments Directed At Me For No Reason.an old friend and police officer ounce told me "THE BADGE DONT MAKE THE OFFICER,THE OFFICER MAKES THE BADGE"
            Last edited by STRAPPED; 07-04-2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Permit to carry................

Well out west, if you have your I.D. and have qualified, you are allowed to carry your personal weapon. If that's what you ment. Otherwise you'll need to go through your state and obtain a CCW permit. C.O.'s are looked at a little differantly by the governing authority when it comes to carrying a concealed piece.
              With Strength and Power We Will Prevail......

Comment

Thank You For Your Feedback.

Comment

Police, Sheriff, and Corrections officers in NJ have to apply for their handgun permit just like a regular citizen for an off-duty weapon. Badge and ID mean nothing here when it comes to purchasing a handgun. As far as C/O'S carrying off-duty here, yes! C/O'S in NJ are fully sworn LE Officers with full arrest power 24/7. C/O'S can't write a motor vehicle summons but have full arrest powers on and off-duty.

Comment

Ok STRAPPED, Pateshane (and any other personalities) what you need to do first is lose the tough guy attitude. It intimidates no one let alone the cops on this BB. You're new here but from reading your posts you sound more like a gun worshipping street thug than a CO. Does your "friend" have the same attitude you've exhibited here? If you get this angry on an internet forum you have absolutely no business carrying a firearm.

Awaiting your fuming Every First Word in Caps Response...
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

If You Read Brick Cop I Did Not Start Anything And Was Sticking Up For Myself/as For A Street Thug I Dont Even Own A Gun Nor Am A Thug.im Not Trying To Be A Tough Guy.i Asked A Simple Question And Got A Rude Answer.should I Cower Away.

Comment

I apologize for my rude comment. It was uncalled for. I actually meant it in more of a lighter tone, but that's hard to convey via text and so it's my fault entirely.

I understand the name change, I don't like strangers knowing my name, either.

Comment

No offense to anyone posting here, but if I were you I wouldn't take advise from someone on an Internet forum regarding something that could have you in a whole heap-o-trouble.
                          Anyone can claim to be anything on the net.
                          Call the local sheriff's dept and ask them.
                          Be sure you're right, then go ahead
                          Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
                          If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

You mean to tell me everything I read on the internet isn't true?!? Surely you don't mean it...

Comment

all you need to know about ccf/ ccw is in section

790 fl statutes....

all l.e.o. 's

states attourneys
                              police officers
                              state corrections officers and county
                              deputy sheriff's / police and special deputies (corrections)
                              probation / corrections officers

can carry off duty w/o permit concealed, however you are only
                              using yr credentials inplace of the permit unless your agency
                              bonds you for any action you take and authorized to take while off duty

and all of the above meet the training requirement of fla...943

www.schackdaddy.com
                              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5359 users online. 298 members and 5061 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X