working in Pa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working in Pa

Hey all hope you are all doing good and walk out safe at the end of the day. I was wondering is there anyone else here who work in Pa. Which State or County?

Welcome, their are a few PA'ers that are LEO's, im just in the testing process as we speak so a noob, i am.

Comment

Pa. Ajailer1

Originally posted by paturnkey
      Hey all hope you are all doing good and walk out safe at the end of the day. I was wondering is there anyone else here who work in Pa. Which State or County?
      I WORKED AT SCI GREATERFORD, ALSO PHILA. COUNTY PRISONS..WELCOME MY BROTHER..SGT TONY

Comment

Glad to have you aboard PaTurnkey. I'm not from PA, I did spend a few months in Phila. in 84 while in the military. I will never forget the Stromboli's that we would get for dinner. Good stuff, good city.

Stay safe wherever you are.

Comment

Former Pittsburgh'er now in NW Florida

I am a State Corrections Officer in Gulf County FL. I am just starting in corrections and am learning alot. If you ever get tired of the cold and want to move to a warmer climate and work in Corrections, I can recommend NW FL.
          The gun laws are much better here and the people are cool. Up in this part of FL, State Corrections is the largest employer and has fantastic benefits.
          The only thing I miss about PA is the Steelers!!!
          Erik M. Asher
          1911 builder, FPOA/NRA competition shooter.
          Army veteran 13M (Desert Storm 90-91)
          State Correctional Officer@ GULF CI (Forestry Camp)

Comment

I'm not from PA either, but I know some PA folks. I work for the State of North Carolina.

GO COWBOYS!
            Be sure you're right, then go ahead
            Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
            If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

I visited the state prison in Dallas, PA and also the Northampton County Jail in the past year. I also know someone who works in the state prison in Waymart, PA.

Whats your question, maybe I can find an answer?
              Keepin' the main thing, the main thing!

Comment

1984 ?

Originally posted by fsquared
                Glad to have you aboard PaTurnkey. I'm not from PA, I did spend a few months in Phila. in 84 while in the military. I will never forget the Stromboli's that we would get for dinner. Good stuff, good city.

Stay safe wherever you are.
                where were you station @ in philly, naval yard ? sgt. tony
                Last edited by AJAILER1; 06-01-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

dallas, pa

Originally posted by JdotB
                  I visited the state prison in Dallas, PA and also the Northampton County Jail in the past year. I also know someone who works in the state prison in Waymart, PA.

Whats your question, maybe I can find an answer?
                  I had my state C.O training @ SCI Dallas. Very nice area and great instructors. Also, Transported inmates to SCI Waymart (at one time it was just for the very bad "nut cases") If you liked to hunt, they are the two of best areas in the state. (deer & black Bear) Sgt. Tony ps cold as a mother in the winter (true)

Comment

hopefully soon......

Hello hopefully I will soon be starting in Northampton County Prison (Easton pa.) waiting for my call Im high on the list and they are looking to hire quite a few more .

Comment

Aroddakoda Are you a Vet? if so take the civil service test and try to get hired with the state....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9968 users online. 351 members and 9617 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X