300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (STG) Major Prison Gangs

What are the major prison gangs you deal with?

Us in Oregon: Aryan Brotherhood, 18TH ST., eMe, Bloods, Crips

Aryan Brotherhood, eMe, MS13, Kings,and several others. Outlaw Bikers, Outlaws
    "A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood." Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

STG's

I'm with the Federal Bureau of Prisons and we have AB's, EME, Pecker Woods, Boarder Brothers, and a few more Hispanic Gangs as well as some Crips.

Comment

I no longer work there, but in AZ DOC we had all the previously mentioned, plus Mexican Mafia, New Mexican Mafia (nothing to do with New Mexico from my understanding), and many others. The officers involved in investigating them had several 3" binders with pictures of all the signs, tattoes and other info on all of them.

Comment

DWS_Steve... What Complex did you work at? I was at Lewis for two years from Feb, 2001 - Feb, 2003.

Comment

I worked Perryville from 11/01 till 04/03. I moved to Pennsylvania last year.
            I have a few friends that work Lewis, we probably know a few of the same people.
            Feel free to PM me.
            Wish I had still been there for the recent hostage stand-off at Lewis. I was on TSU at PV. They were called out for it.

Comment

The two big gangs here in the Mass. DOC are the Latin Kings and Neta.We have everything else though..Skinheads,Aryan Brotherhood,Blood,Crips,Outlaw Bikers,etc.

Comment

Here in the Denver Metro area we have Surenos, Nortenos, AB, Peckerwoods, and I have noticed a few Barrios Aztecas.
                Ruff 'Em, Cuff 'Em, Stuff 'Em

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3161 users online. 165 members and 2996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X