300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC DOC exam 6315

I've been waiting for someone to post this...so I'm sure there are a few of you out there who are as well.

I've gotten the card showing my list number in the mail from DCAS, but no word yet from the Department on recruitment.

Anybody get contacted yet?
    NYCD exam 6315
    Passed, Jan 2016

List number 10XX
    NYCD exam 6315
    Passed, Jan 2016

Comment

It's moving fast, if you want pm me and I can give you the link to the 6315 chat group, I have my written pysch on 8/2.
      Yonkers Police Exam
      Date: 3/26/2014
      Score: 90
      List: Zone 3
      Agility Test: 5/1/2016 - (Passed)

NYC DOC Exam 6315
      Date: 1/9/2016
      Score: 9X.X%
      List: 1XX
      Orientation: 6/24/16
      Medical:6/24/16
      Agility:7/9/16
      Written Psych:8/2/16
      Oral Psych:
      PE:

Environmental Police Officer Exam 6316
      Date: 6/8/16
      Score: 9X.X%

*US Army Veteran~2nd Cavalry Regiment*

Comment

Originally posted by Nyk20z3 View Post
        It's moving fast, if you want pm me and I can give you the link to the 6315 chat group, I have my written pysch on 8/2.
        hello can you add me to the chat group thank you

Comment

Originally posted by benzman View Post

hello can you add me to the chat group thank you
          Hey, I also took exam 6315 and would like to join the group chat. If you guys can add me, I would appreciate it. Thank you

Comment

Anyone know where the academy is held?

Comment

I was told in PE yesterday that they will email us about the location of the academy a week before the start because they don't know yet. I guess it will depend on the size of the class.

Comment

I heard John Jay College but not which building. The class might be double the normal size so they needed a bigger space. But I wouldnt be surprised if the class is split and rotating when and where they go for classes each day.

Comment

Originally posted by rookiekjx View Post
                  I was told in PE yesterday that they will email us about the location of the academy a week before the start because they don't know yet. I guess it will depend on the size of the class.

When did you take the psychological written and oral exam?
                  I took my written exam August 30 and I'm still waiting for my oral

Comment

Originally posted by Ecorrea View Post

When did you take the psychological written and oral exam?
                    I took my written exam August 30 and I'm still waiting for my oral
                    I took my written on 09/27/2016. Oral was on 10/06/2016. Officer Novielli was very accommodating with the scheduling too. Did you have to write any 17B's on the results from the first psych test?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon158 View Post
                      I heard John Jay College but not which building. The class might be double the normal size so they needed a bigger space. But I wouldnt be surprised if the class is split and rotating when and where they go for classes each day.
                      We're probably gonna rotate. I heard the December class is supposed to be huge. Are you guys doing anything to get in shape before the academy? How difficult is the physical part? I'm trying to hit the gym every day now to catch up a little.

Comment

I took my written on 09/27/2016. Oral was on 10/06/2016. Officer Novielli was very accommodating with the scheduling too. Did you have to write any 17B's on the results from the first psych test?
                        Yes I had to write two of them

Comment

Guys I forgot to mention one thing. During the PE on Monday there was only 26 people in the classroom. Usually it's double that. The lady who takes care of all the documentation told us that she has been very busy and ran out of time to notify everybody and process all the paperwork. So... Don't stress. Whoever didn't get called for PE or Oral Psych is probably in line to be called. They need officers so they will call. Plus a few guys on the job mentioned that sometimes they will call people for the academy until almost right before the academy. I just wanted to calm you guys down a little.

Comment

Guys I forgot to mention one thing. During the PE on Monday there was only 26 people in the classroom. Usually it's double that. The lady who takes care of all the documentation told us that she has been very busy and ran out of time to notify everybody and process all the paperwork. So... Don't stress. Whoever didn't get called for PE or Oral Psych is probably in line to be called. They need officers so they will call. Plus a few guys on the job mentioned that sometimes they will call people for the academy until almost right before the academy. I just wanted to calm you guys down a little.
                            Hello,i would like to ask you about the oral psychology,at the end of the interview do they give you something to sign or they just tell you to leave or what?

Comment

Everyone is in such a rush to get everything done . But I'm pretty sure 99% of everyone here don't even know what they are signing up and getting into .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5093 users online. 385 members and 4708 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X