300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

Why as corrections professionals,we don't keep ourselves in better shape??? Thoughts or comments?

Its not just corrections, other agencies (for the most part) and most other career paths have some that are not in the best of shape. Some by poor diets and exercise patterns and some just genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
      Its not just corrections, other agencies (for the most part) and most other career paths have some that are not in the best of shape. Some by poor diets and exercise patterns and some just genetics.
      I'm in process of being hired now, but currently work a job with bad hours and scheduling. A lot of it has to do with the lifestyle. It's not easy to work off hours and try to eat well and exercise. I work 12 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week and when I'm home I eat then sleep. I'm assuming corrections falls into that lifestyle too.

Comment

im in shape im round

Comment

Th3 funny thing is there was s nothing like see in a rookie who at 6 months in has the body of a 20 year HACK (for those that don't know what a HACK is its a term of endearment for a CO. It stands for Horses ***** Carrying Keys)

Comment

Lol I like you 625......

Comment

lol @ a HACK...funny

Comment

Originally posted by Polo Flex View Post
                lol @ a HACK...funny
                Wait till you're referred to as BOSS (Big Old Sack of Sh*t)

Stay safe.

Comment

lol lol lol lol

Comment

Rookie year is hard on most folks, your schedule will constantly change, then once you make it off the rookie roster, you'll have an additional qtr of Sick and annual. and if your like me and transfer, and the transfer brings you in during the quarter, you'll finsh that quater and a additional quater on Sick an annual.

Some IM'S won't mess with you if your a person of size. Sometimes and this is just my two cents, they seem to be more adversarial towards staff members who are in shape( the whole Alpha male beating on the chest) Now at the same time I've seen IM's melt like butter with female staff.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11416 users online. 394 members and 11022 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X