300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it

Just received a phone call yesterday morning. Going in next week to sign paperwork. Will be working juvenile corrections for the county I live in (sworn position). Can't wait. Thanks to everyone on this site that has provided quality information.
    “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee

Congratulations on getting hired. Be safe out there.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

LIke I said earlier..................Congrats and watch your six

I have a reading assignment................If you can find it you need to buy a copy of
      "Games Criminals Play: How You Can Profit by Knowing Them "
      by Bud Allen

It is out of print but there are copies for sale on Amazon

In the mean time.....................here is a link to a posting I made several years ago which is an excerpt from the above book

http://forums.officer.com/t94304/

This SHOULD be required reading YEARLY for every Correctional Officer in the country
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thank you, slamdunc. Thank you, Iowa. Will definitely read into it.

EDIT - Just purchased the book off of Amazon.
        Last edited by Fuzzy_Slippers; 10-23-2015, 10:44 AM.
        “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee

Comment

Now your fun begins...

Well done!
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

COngratulations!
                I do not carry a pistol so I can impose my will on someone else. I carry a pistol so someone else cannot impose their will on me! - Lynn Givens, Rangemaster

A lady begins to know she is shooting well when the men stop telling her she is - Sir Joseph Nickerson

“Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5982 users online. 283 members and 5699 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X