300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got hired!!

I just accepted a position in Denver for CDOC.

Not my first prison job but I'm happy to finally back after almost two years.

If anyone has any questions about the process I'm more then willing to answer them (I asked for help in this site and received not one answer)

Or if you work/ed for cdoc and have any pointers, advice or gripes please sound off.

Start the academy on January 12th in Canon city.

Also interested if anyone else on here was hired this last process and what facility they are at!!
    Last edited by Ayala_Aguirre; 12-14-2014, 12:47 PM. Reason: Spelling is Shir

Hello omg ive been dying to get some information on cdoc process hope you can help. I recently took the correction test, background and passed. I received an email stating that I'm on the eligibility list and I have a score of 98. From your experience how long di they take to call you back for acceptance to a facility? I called h/r but got very vague information. H/r was saying that they send out 6 people for each open position so even though I passed all the prereq I may still not get in. Did you have to encounter that? I thought after all the interview, testing that would be it until a position opens up. From what I understand its seems as if I would have a 1 in six chance of getting an offer. I put in for Golden, Canon city, and Denver. I received the email about a month ago, I must say I checked back on the cdoc website and they have a posting for co but only for Sterling, Buena Vista, and Limon. I'm wondering if they want people to change their minds and add these other facility as they are hard to fill. Any info would be great. I'm very much interested in starting a career in corrections. What are the chances with a score of 98? I live in the springs area and don't want to add limon or Buena vista too far in traveling I don't mind moving but around those facility not many if any desirable areas to live.

Originally posted by Ayala_Aguirre View Post
    I just accepted a position in Denver for CDOC.

Not my first prison job but I'm happy to finally back after almost two years.

If anyone has any questions about the process I'm more then willing to answer them (I asked for help in this site and received not one answer)

Or if you work/ed for cdoc and have any pointers, advice or gripes please sound off.

Start the academy on January 12th in Canon city.

Also interested if anyone else on here was hired this last process and what facility they are at!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3582 users online. 225 members and 3357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X