Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Correction Officer Exam 25-831/25-832 (Spanish Speaking). January 10, 2015.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Correction Officer Exam 25-831/25-832 (Spanish Speaking). January 10, 2015.

Hi, all. There's a HUGE thread already regarding NYSDOC, but at nearly 50 pages long and going back to 2007, I thought maybe a new, updated thread might be appreciated for this next exam. So let's get it going. Who's planning on taking the test?

Originally posted by JC631 View Post
    Hi, all. There's a HUGE thread already regarding NYSDOC, but at nearly 50 pages long and going back to 2007, I thought maybe a new, updated thread might be appreciated for this next exam. So let's get it going. Who's planning on taking the test?

Hey man, just wondering what you're doing, if anything, to prepare? I usually don't prep for these things but I really want a 95+ so I'm one of the first people called. I've passed some pretty difficult professional licensing exams in my life and I still find it hard to get a 95+ because all it takes is about two questions wrong to drop you below. Also, I've found that the questions on these exams are poorly written. I'm just trying to find the closest practice questions to the real deal.

Comment

How'd you guys do? We should be getting our results within the next week or two

Comment

I scored 95, ranked 69, and got my canvas letter April 15th. How long do you think we have to wait for a reply from the State about the interview, the anticipation is killing me.

Comment

Not long... my boy scored a 85 last January and was in the academy by October. He had a friend who was in the academy by August which I assume was because she scored higher.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6038 users online. 294 members and 5744 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X