Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tomorrow, HOPEFULLY i'm back!!!!

I left corrections back in March. I was offered more pay at a previous job to return. I stewed over the offer for a week and decided to take it. After a couple of weeks I began to regret it. I started to remember all the reasons why I had left to begin with. Burn out was the biggest reason I left and it didn't take me long to get burned out again.

One day it hit me! I felt like I took a step back in my life. I felt like I abandoned my brother and sister COs. I began to miss them and the job. One night a few months ago I was invited out with some jail buddies and as we were swapping stories I felt a longness to be with them again. Its a funny thing the bond which forms amongst COs.

I started applying to the jails in my area. After a while one finally called me for an interview! So hopefully after tomorrow I'll once again wear a CO uniform and begin to form new bonds.

Some people I talk to don't seem to understand how I could miss a job like Corrections. Has this ever happened to any of you? Has anyone else left the job and eventually regretted it?

The interview went good. They nodded to my answers and such. I think I had it nailed up until I told them I had planned on working my current job for a while longer. Still waiting to hear from them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5072 users online. 282 members and 4790 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X