Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical requirements for co in florida?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical requirements for co in florida?

I'm going to be starting soon, waiting on the call for orientation. I was just wondering what the physical requirements were as I'm trying to get into shape beforehand.

So if you know what is the 1.5 mile time you have to complete, number of pushups, and sit-ups and squats.

Thank you for your time and for all the information I've already learned from reading 50 pages so far in here lol.

I've googled a lot and although I see a bunch of other states requirements I cannot for the life of me find mine. Right now I'm 22 years old, 293 pounds, big guy naturally but I'm also overweight by 60-80 pounds. I got my pushup max to 23 atm still working on it and sit-ups is at like 25 and my 1.5 mile is prob the worst in the world lol as I can't even run a complete mile yet only a little over half of a mile.

Comment

Looking at county or state corrections? I'm headed to Hillsborough county and they want new hires to be at least at the 3 mile mark BEFORE the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunnar1 View Post
        Looking at county or state corrections? I'm headed to Hillsborough county and they want new hires to be at least at the 3 mile mark BEFORE the academy.

State north florida it is 1.5 miles

Comment

There are no physical requirements standards for working at the Florida Department of Corrections.

-Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ANON-CO View Post
            There are no physical requirements standards for working at the Florida Department of Corrections.

-Anon
            He's asking about the academy, Anon-CO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4070 users online. 208 members and 3862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X