300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS DOCS Directive

hello to everyone. I hope all is well and safe. I was looking through the directives for nys doccs and i seen there was an update for directive 2020/ off duty carry of firearms. I can not read the directive and was wondering if anyone can assist me. I am a former nyc correction officer and am interested in working for nys doccs. I appreciate all and any help. Be safe behind the gate and abroad.

Originally posted by dandl0709 View Post
    hello to everyone. I hope all is well and safe. I was looking through the directives for nys doccs and i seen there was an update for directive 2020/ off duty carry of firearms. I can not read the directive and was wondering if anyone can assist me. I am a former nyc correction officer and am interested in working for nys doccs. I appreciate all and any help. Be safe behind the gate and abroad.
    You are going to have a very hard time finding a C.O. on these boards that is willing to discuss DOCCS directives on a public forum. I can answer some very broad questions but discussing anything specific to our directives is a violation of the employee's manual and can lead to disciplinary action against the employee.
    The views expressed in this article are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.

Comment

Originally posted by BSOdeputy View Post
      You are going to have a very hard time finding a C.O. on these boards that is willing to discuss DOCCS directives on a public forum. I can answer some very broad questions but discussing anything specific to our directives is a violation of the employee's manual and can lead to disciplinary action against the employee.

Thank you the reply. I did not know it was a violation of there employment to discuss directives. Thank you for the info. be safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3386 users online. 171 members and 3215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X