Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative Hidey Holes and how to find em.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Hidey Holes and how to find em.

I don't know if there is another post like this but I thought I'd drop one for some creative hidey holes you have found and if you have any sound ideas over the usual cheack and recheck and don't stop until you find it all ideas. Things like use the flashlight to check the seams of the laundry carts and dark shampoo bottles for contraband that you cant see that is in there. That type of stuff. I know that one is pretty obvious but what are some of the ones that stopped you in your tracks and made you say wow?
    If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

Your life is NOT my fault.

What part of NO did you not understand?

Oooh.....

When you said hidey holes I thought you meant sleeping spots on graveyard shift.

My bad.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I find all kinds of places. My train of thought in looking for them is where would I hide stuff if I were in inmate. I check the common areas of the module a lot. Inmates often hide weapons and contraband in an area accessible to all so they don't take the fall if/when it is found. Other than that, check the places you didn't think are possible hiding areas.

Comment

I would say that this is a subject best discussed elsewhere. While some search techniques and recent innovations in inmate concealment are common knowledge, this discussion has the potential to expose institutional search techniques and vulnerabilities. We are not the only folks who use/read these forums and if continued, the other half could learn something from us.

Just as we try to avoid discussion of tactics and procedures for the road.

Just a thought.
        Originally posted by SSD
        It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

Sorry, didn't think of that. I'm just trying to expand my "guy who finds ****" knowledge base. If you have something new. The last "new" thing I saw was a few years back with the roman noodle pics. If ya got something can you pm me? I'd like to add it to my book o stuff so I can show it to others.
          If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

Your life is NOT my fault.

What part of NO did you not understand?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5532 users online. 382 members and 5150 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X