Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Central Florida Corrections ever Hire??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Central Florida Corrections ever Hire??

Good Day All,

I applied for Florida Corrections 10 months ago.Went thru a hiring freeze the who actually knows what happened next to prevent hiring. I am a retired corrections officer from Pa. with 15 yrs experiance. And 17 yrs in the military. I am more the qualified for the Department. They say my application packet finally went to Orlando HR. for more processing. That was 45 days ago. My recruiter just says when she knows more she will contact me. Does anyone know the system here and who I can contact to actually get answers? I am also Florida Certified.

Phil

Phil,
    Which camp are you applying too if I may ask?

Originally posted by twpw4ever View Post
    Good Day All,

I applied for Florida Corrections 10 months ago.Went thru a hiring freeze the who actually knows what happened next to prevent hiring. I am a retired corrections officer from Pa. with 15 yrs experiance. And 17 yrs in the military. I am more the qualified for the Department. They say my application packet finally went to Orlando HR. for more processing. That was 45 days ago. My recruiter just says when she knows more she will contact me. Does anyone know the system here and who I can contact to actually get answers? I am also Florida Certified.

Phil
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Hernando CI and Zepherhyills CI

Comment

I'll PM you
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6308 users online. 278 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X