300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mexico doc

I have done a great amount of research on New Mexico DOC, but wanted to know if anybody had any first hand info or insider info on this state agency. What schedules do they work, how is morale, is there a plethora of overtime or none at all. Any info would be great thank you
    Nothing worth having comes easy...earn it

first and last bump

Comment

I don't know of anyone on NMDOC on this forum

Try prisonofficer.org
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

thank you Iowa

Comment

I worked with a guy at my DC that used to work at southern...near las cruces new mexico. He said he worked 8 hour shift did not work over time if you did not want to. But he said like everything things get political. Other than that pay is not that great they only start out at 13 bucks or so an hour. Good but not great. Just my .02 cents!! Hope this helps

Comment

I have written a book called KISSED BY MY ENEMIES. About my 13 years as an Officer for Texas an Arizona. BARNES & NOBLE click my name (Will Ballew)search. Best 271 pages you'll ever read, Guaranteed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3218 users online. 163 members and 3055 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X