300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana DOC

Anyone on the forums work here? Can you PM me, or vice-a-versa? Just have a few questions

I thought I would shoot you an answer--------------------------------------I haven't the foggiest as to IDOC (Indiana) but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.

I dont' remember any Indiana guys on board.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      I thought I would shoot you an answer--------------------------------------I haven't the foggiest as to IDOC (Indiana) but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.

I dont' remember any Indiana guys on board.
      Isn't Indiana a suburb of Iowa? Just thought I'd ask!

Comment

Well we both have an IDOC--------just saying.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

No its not, poor attempt at humor.

Comment

Originally posted by IndySoldier1983 View Post
            No its not, poor attempt at humor.
            Are we sensitive? Just a little banter between Iowa and me. No need to get up tight!

Comment

did you get hired at putnamville?
              This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

On their salary I doubt many can afford computers and/or internet connections.
                War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Groove View Post
                  On their salary I doubt many can afford computers and/or internet connections.
                  Who are you talking about????

Comment

I have written a book called KISSED BY MY ENEMIES. About my 13 years as an Officer for Texas an Arizon. BARNES & NOBLE click my name (Will Ballew)search. Best book on Corrections you'll ever read, Guaranteed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6927 users online. 359 members and 6568 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X