Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crap shoot
    commented on 's reply
    I had a start date at Colman but took another position. I just still get emails.

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    Might not have openings. But location b does and is actively recruiting. You can try and wait or try and get in now. Seniority is everything the longer you're in

• Tjwright95
    commented on 's reply
    Will do! Thank you!

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    Fury1508, thank you for the heads up, it appears that I missed the last roster they pulled as well, I BQ and was referred, but i changed my location from MDC San Diego to FCC Coleman.

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    Florida_Man, did you receive the offer immediately after the interview or did HR call/email a couple weeks later?

• Co0311
    commented on 's reply
    Which location did you originally apply for?
    Last edited by Co0311; 05-23-2020, 07:51 AM.

• crap shoot
    replied
    Email received, if anyone is interested

Good Morning,

FCI Morgantown is hiring Correctional Officers! If you would like consideration, please update FCI Morgantown as your #1 location by Tuesday, May 26th.

Leave a comment:

• Co0311
    replied
    So, I applied to location A about six weeks ago. Location B wrote and said they have openings and to change my #1 choice to location B if I'm interested. Any idea why things haven't moved forward with location A and why my application was moved to location B?

Leave a comment:

• Florida_Man
    commented on 's reply
    I got a conditional offer and sent my eQIP 2-3 weeks ago for Coleman and still waiting on the firm offer. I’m sure it won’t be too long though.

• Fury1508
    commented on 's reply
    I do not know if you have already been referred, but I know they just pulled a roster a few weeks ago. I just missed the first one since I applied too late. I called HR yesterday and the lady told me that the next roster would most likely be pulled in July.
    Last edited by Fury1508; 05-21-2020, 11:33 AM.

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir

• DOTfed20
    replied
    Has anyone heard about hiring from FCC Coleman in Florida recently?

Leave a comment:

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Final offer can be anytime. Depends on institution and the Covid has little bearing. Some places are slow (and always seems slower when your the one) Hiring in as a GS 7 is new ground.

FDC and FCI the difference is FDC has all security levels but you won't deal with them long term. FCI is low or Medium and they are longer terms as that will be where they are designated.

And you will see some stuff at an FCIs. Nothing like a USP but some where FDCs have little incidents.
    Last edited by in625shooter; 05-18-2020, 09:01 AM.

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Its slowed some but not to a big extent. the BG stuff shouldn't be a factor.
    Last edited by in625shooter; 05-18-2020, 08:58 AM.

• DOTfed20
    replied
    Has the hiring timeline been affected by the covid19 situation? Process taking more than the expected 80-90 day timeframe?
    background investigations not being able to be completed at this time due to previous employers not being open for business?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 423 members and 5851 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X